NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome about the little girl taking the flowers to Michael. Love it. You guys really seemed to have had a lovely time. I would have love to have heard that combination "Halleleuja&Jack Sparrow. Honey, don't worry about the vidios. You tried your best&I know I appreciate the songs that's for sure. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hi all!

Did You know, that after the concert, one man from Michael' group, ran after and gave a T-shirt for Chiara's little girl, as a present!! You can imazine how grateful Chiara is for Michael, doing that, for her little girl, who is also a great fan of Michael's!!

Hugs

Jaana...from Finland xx

I saw Chiara's story about that on Facebook but I was hoping that when she had her photos ready she may have come to the forum and given us a little report -  she still might as I believe she was only going back home to Italy today and then she can tell us what was on the t-shirt for I wondered too if she managed to give Michael a present this time !! 

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend. 

How wonderful that was for Chiara's little girl!!! How sweet is that??? Love this little side story from the concert!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for the great review Astrid!!! Sounds like a super and perfect venue :) Will have to return to watch the vids. Just catching up here after 4th of July festivities. Can't wait to watch !!!! Thanks again :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hi Kathy,

just try the videos with Helene Fischer, the others were not really worth uploading. I even think of deleting them :-((.

Greetings

Astrid

Oh Astrid don't delete those videos the only one that was "annoying" with the sound was TLAT - the others are great.....well I think they are so that is my tuppence worth of opinion !! lol

Astrid, I agree with Sylvia, don't delete them please! Thank you sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

DON'T ever delete ANYTHING Michael Astrid!!!! We all just might jump out give you a rap on your knuckles!!!! LOL  I am still catching up and I WILL see them and ENJOY them!!! Don't ever think that sweetie!! We all appreciate everyone's attempts to "bring" us more Michael moments!! Now come back here and apologize for even thinking of deleting Michael!!! LOL Just kidding :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hi!!!

Astrid, thanks sooo much for the review and the wonderful videos!!!

I have posted some photos (at the gallery) from the MB & friends concert and the Travellers Championship. I know, I know... sorry for the big delay... you are right thinking that I haven't done my homeworks as I had to with that... but here they are. Concert ones are not very good, sorry.

=) Pilar

Which photos did you say weren't very good Pilar because I couldn't find them - the photos I saw at the concert in your album from CT were GREAT - absolutely great and thanks so much for sharing them and the one of Michael at the golf - WOW !! :)  

Thanks again Pilar - terrific to see those !! :)

Thanks Pilar for putting some of your photos in the gallery. They are great, don't need to say you are sorry girl!! Love them, brings back great memories!!!!!

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service