NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 45994

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Robin CA,

Just reading through this thread and I have spotted your question to Helena and yes Robin it is her birthday - it is today the 18th - but she was going out tonight with a friend to celebrate so she may not be back in the forum until tomorrow - just thought I would let you know sweetheart.   Don't you be too hard on yourself and, of course, have your tears on your downer, it is only natural Robin -  if everyone was as honest as you, they would all be admitting to tears after a concert of Michael's but, please kid, don't let it last - start thinking of those hands and the next concert you are going to and where you will hold his hands again - come on, be positive !!!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Robin, Today is my Birthday!!

Love, Helena...xx..

Happy Belated Birthday Helena!!!! 
Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Kathy not just for the pictures but also for taking good care off Robin.

I know for us it is a special thing to feel his hands but Robin had to do everything with her hand. I hope that one day she will get the time to feel Michael's face so she will know what we see.

Thanks again dear....lots of love Jacqueline xxx/xoxoxoxo

Thanks Jacqueline. I'm kind of blushing as I rarely ask one if I can feel their face but I would, when I have the chance, ask Michael. I know his lips are small when he's kissed me on the cheek. I know his skin is soft--his hands, lips&once I kissed him. Sorry for the verbal graphics but that's the only way I can describe. His hands are oh! so! soft. I love that. People have said a man should have ruff hands but Michael's aren't. His ruffness is the growls YUM in his voice that I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boltonnut from L. A. CAb

On Robin R's behalf....you are very welcome!! What is a BB for anyway?? :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Woo Hoo, Jacqueline, do everything with  my hands? Hmm. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

The things is BB'S, when he held my hand, it was tight. I could feel him trying to walk but I! just! didn't! want! to! let! go! He's such a babe. I didn't want to cause him trouble. Thanks Kathy.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Kenny's speaking voice was oh! so! pleasant. I loved it that his wife&children were in the audience. Though I'm not in to saxophones&drums,He&his percussionist tore their saxophone&drums up. Ask Kathy. Kathy, I'll be that drummer was all over the place. When Kenny held that not so long, I sai, "Breathe Kenny. Breathe!!!!!!!

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I agree with you Robin, Kenny G is amazing and he does that circular breathing to hold notes that long. He's incredible!! I have been a fan of his for years too!!!

So glad the show went well for you guys all but the security dudes giving you a hassle at the stage.

Robin in Maryland

Hi Robin CA,

Glad you are back on here again with us and glad to too hear your stories of that wonderful night and to see the pictures Kathy and Bob took - they are really special, especially the one of you holding Michael's hand and, him in turn, holding yours - it was sure a joint effort that one, can see that quite clearly, there was no light touch as normal that was a strong hand hold  !!!!   So glad you did enjoy Robin, special, special memories - lovely !!!  :))))))

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

it was a strong tight hand hold&I was tight too. Ahha!

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service