NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi again Nicolette, well if he doesn't like it, he can send it, or better yet, deliver it  to me, that sounds good! lol Thank you sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I'll fight you for it Sylvie. I love coffee candy. I tried something the other day that I don't remember trying before. It a chocolate sweet with a coffee bean in the middle. Yummy!!

Nicolette, I am certain that Michael will love your gift and will probably have it as a midnight feast after the concert.

Jennifer 

Nicolette, that was a neat present you gave Michael. I also love it that BB'S got together to meet up with one another. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hi Nicolette,
Found them! Coffee caramels.....they sound delicious!
Joy
Sylvie & Robin-I found a picture of the tin-red and gold stripes.
The candies look chocolate coated, but I am not sure.

Now this is just too much Iconic Joy!!!!!! You have to be elevated to detective as well!!! Love it...why didn't you order them as well????? ROFL 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Joy! :D

Hi Joy,

Wow!! you are good!!! :-)

Yes, that's the tin I gave to Michael! The candies are not chocolate coated just coffee flavour and very very yummy! LOL

Hugs,  Nicolette xx

LOL LOL the tin is sooooooooooo old that is made for my time lol but they still make them. And NO chocolate lol. Coffee and they are hard. My dad has them next to his computer lol...

The come from The Hague as in Haagse...and hopjes is just a name for the sweets.

lots of love Jacqueline xxxx

Wow...some of my other favorite things...coffee and candy!!!! Thanks ladies for the historical candy review!!!!! LOL Now just some GEMS and I am set!!! :)))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Lol Kathy do you want some off them?

I can send them over to you because you can buy them everywere lol lol ....So nooooooo problem doing this for you.

But if you take one you can not sing along lol lol ....

lots of love Jacqueline xxx

Not without CPR because I would certainly CHOKE!!!!!!!!!! LOL 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I can do that aswel lol lol soooooo no problem lol

lots of love Jacqueline xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service