NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Gail for once again clarifying all things Michael!!! I appreciate it :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Michael Bolton and Rita Guerra in Concert at Pavilhao Atlantico in Lisbon Pictures
Came across these great photos from the Lisbon concert. The same website as Gail's photo link, but I think there are more here.
Also Kenny G
42 pictures
07/10/2011 - Michael Bolton - Kenny G, Michael Bolton and Rita Guerra in Concert at Pavilhao Atlantico in Lisbon - July 10, 2011 - Pavilhao Atlantico - Lisbon, Portugal © Rui M. Leal / PR Photos

Nice picture,he's getting into it! wish we were there:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

Thanks Joy! Photo #5 is SUPER!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thank You Joy about that info...I love these pic's, lol! My pic's are from Berlin:)!!

Jaana...from Finland

Great pictutes and I don't have to ask if you had a great time lol....

Thank you for your time to putting here the pictures for us.

lots of love Jacqueline xxx

Great photos Jaana!! Thanks :)

kathy and LAFD Bob

Great pictures Jaana and thanks a million for putting in here - can't ever get enough of Michael....the MAN, the MUSIC, THE MAESTRO !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi ladies...Did you HEAR???????? Michael got nominated for an EMMY for the Jack Sparrow vid!!!! I AM SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!! Sorry a little off topic;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Watch Kathy - it is not Michael ....don't get too excited......it is the Lonely Island boys for the Best Original Lyrics category !!!  I know, I am a right wee misery guts !!!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Wee One....Oh but Michael surely gets to enjoy the award just as much!!!! Michael stated on FB that he was very happy about as am I!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Don't get your knickers in a twist - okay Michael can enjoy it too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.  Told you I was just a wee misery guts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service