NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Is you glass half full or half empty Wee One??? Pour some more ouzo!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I'm with kathy. I thought he was nominated too but that's ok. At that particular video, he was a  part of Lonely island. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Is Michael nominated??? How greatttttttt is that.

I really have to say that in the clip you see another Michael ...also one we all like very much.

Lets cross our fingers.

lots of love Jacqueline xxx

Just to not upset Sylvia...LOL....The video that Michael STARRED in as Jack Sparrow has been nominated for an Emmy!!! How great is that???? YIPPEE!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Awesome about Michael's emmie. What the heck not. awesome. Also, the man, the music the myestro&the magic.Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA :))))) :)

Hey Robin I forgot all about the "magic" - I was just going for the three "M's" instead of just an M&M  I was going for M&M&M and then adding another M for Michael !! lol.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Oops. I meant nominated or a nominee for an emmy. Sorry for mispelling MAESTRO> Woops. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hi Girls,

I found three photos on my camera I took from the venue in Stuttgart.

Don't know how to add them to my album so I 'll place them here. :-)

Nicolette xx

Thanks for those pictures Nicolette - they are superb and don't half give a fantastic idea what the whole concert must have been like and for sure it was just as well it was DRY !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks to everyone for the great pictures of Michael....keep them coming!!!

Helena...xx...

This is a picture from Michael in Lisabon...from my dear friend Els here from the Netherlands. She will send more if she has the time.

Lots of love Jacqueline ( and thank Els)

I have put more great pictures from Michael in Lisabon from Els who is also a member but she is not that much here. But a dear friend of mine because off Michael lol

thanks Els hope you enjoyed it ...I know you did lol lol...

lots of love Jacqueline xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service