NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, PIlar

I'm so glad for you and "your tour ". I think with warm or cold

you enjoyed everything, no doubt. Thanks a lot !!!

Take care

Mariu

Thanks girls!!! I don't like the excessive heat either, but believe me... was extremely cold for a Summer night!! But yes, I enjoy all, no matter the weather, lol.

Here is some good stuff:

http://segoviaaldia.es/not/23697/kenny_g_y_michael_bolton_llegaron_...

Kenny G and Michael Bolton reached the heart of the audience in La Granja
 The performance of Kenny G and Michael Bolton separately and the song together in the middle of the tier left an  
 enthusiastic public, gathered at the courtyard of the Royal Glass Factory of La Granja, in the magical night. The concert began about 22: 30 pm and lasted until nearly two o'clock.

http://www.elpais.com/recorte/20110715elpepirdv_9/XXLCO/Ies/Kenny_G...

And this is Kenny G press conference... Michael didn't make that... but Kenny names him... and his part is in English, so you will be able to understand it...  http://youtu.be/_ZvjCoJ5Zs4

And, I have added 6 photos to the Gallery. Sorry, that's all for now.

Hi Pilar,

I found your videos on youtube last night - I still haven't listened to them all but what I have listened too are fantastic and I thank you very much indeed for putting them ALL in especially too those of Kenny G - WOW - can that man make a reed sing ?? :)  Thanks again Pilar !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi again Pilar ....I went into your first link but I couldn't access it as it appears you have to join and was not able to change language so didn't understand totally but your second link is absolutely wonderful - what an interview and isn't that Kenny G just the cutest little bundle  you have ever seen - talk about wanting to give him a cuddle - oh yes !!!!! lol.  Thanks again Pilar !! :)

First link has only that text I translated...

Thanks!!!

Thanks for explaining everything Pilar about the link and the videos !! :)

Sylvia, Youtube videos are not mine, sorry, maybe I expressed it badly... I never use Youtube for my videos... are from other users.

=)

The last link with Kenny in it ...I have to say that the speace that they gave was great if you can understand a little Spanish lol...

They were very happy that they had a few off the best musicians off the world etc...All nice words.

Thanks Pilar for the great clip and intervieuw. And the great picture from Michael and Kenny together.

Love the part that Kenny went to the bar and people started to speak Spanish to him but he didn't understand him lol...But he didn't had to pay for the Beer because he was a famous person. lol....And he loved the quietness how the interview was given...

It would have been different if it was in a country were they all had speaken English lol lol..I know that here in the Netherlands everything would be in English and not so relaxed lol lol....

lots of love Jacqueline xxx

Thanks Pilar, I have to check the links out. Will go to the gallery to see your pics!!!!  So glad you had such a nice night despite it being colder that usual!!! 

Robin :)

Sylvie from Canada, dear hearted soul, has sent me the youtube stuff&thanks. That's neat that you, Pilar, apparently got to meet up with kenny&Michael. Wow! I'm glad for you. I think I'm right. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hello Pilar !!

What a phantastic picture of Michael (with Kenny)!

Muchísimas gracias !!

Ivana de Praga

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service