NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I may be in the wrong spot writing this but, fortunately, I didn't lose anyone in 9 1 1 but oh! the tears. I cried oh! so! much!&Kathy, I respect your fear what with Bob's work&Janniche, My heart goes out to you&your country. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Sending this via the Stenna Line ferry called "Firmaet-rumpe" to give you warning that your doorbell will be going soon and then you will know who managed to move her "saggy butt".....granny is on her way !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.    The fastest Granny in Scotland heading to Norway

The way you are going Janniche Lonely Island will be asking you to write the next script for their video with Michael but all I ask is, please, do not climb up the body and think about what occurs to other anatomical parts that a woman has as she matures !!! LOL. 

Sylvia.     Your wee Scottish friend who is conceeding that she may be maturing but that she is doing it gracefully !!!!!!!! LOL.

Jannich, you know we're kidding with you. If I never got gray hair, i wouldn't have gotten mine colored. I guess I'm a little vane though I can't see gray hair but just because I can't see, that doesn't mean the world can't. boltonnut from L. A. CA USA :)))))&Washington, our first President didn't lie so they say. :)))))
You're what 19 or 20, janniche? You say you're old? No heart attacks please. I've taken up CPR but I'm not certified as I haven't been certified since I've moved to L. A. CA USA Boltonnut

Oh Janniche that is so true because you put in that comment an hour ago so you are an hour older than what you were then - so you are getting old .....and it is just after midnight here and I am away to my bed before I get any older and in case I start to forget where my bed is  !!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend - losing the plot !!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Janniche, at least you're above ground. I'm not an animal person myself. I'm single, never have been married. Take the dose of laughter. The best medication ever. If you're down&out&depressed, perhaps, you may need to make changes in your life. hang in there. it's not bad. You're above ground, alive,&breathing. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
I have all my teeth. Don't look, act, or feel my age. Proud of it. I'll tell anyone my age. There's 2 folks--know many people who haven't made it to my age. I'm 16 BTW. Granted, I do get my hair colored. Arthritis can hit any age. I've had it since I was 37. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA :)))))
Um, excuse me, I do know who harry Potter is. Folks my age read his bookd&watch his movies. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hi All!! Its been a long time and i'm sure you have heard about the concerts in nyc and ct!  Sorry but my husband broke his hip and so I have been hardly at all!  The concert in the city with Kenny G and  our Michael was great! Got to have dinner before the show with Juliet and Joy,Gloria and Holly!  We had the greatest seats thanks to Joy we had front and center!!!!  We also go to meet Kerri she is a sweetheart!  Kenny was signing CDs so it was great to meet him and have him sign one!!  During the part of the concert when Kenny7 was playing  he stopped in front of me and posed for a picture!! It was so funny he was just standing there waiting for me and of couirse my camera was in sleep mode so he laughed and waited!  her is witty and funny and a great preformer!!  I'd seen him with Michael but only to play 1 or 2 songs!!  

Next was Michael!! What can  I say but AMAZING!  He was funny and you could see how happy he was to be there! He was on top of his game! After the show we all went to the back where he would leave from!  Really excited when he can out but he said he had a 5 am call and had to leave.  Nelson came out and Juliut and I talked to him.  Ryan came out and we were talking and I told him I had a great picture I took of him in MA. where Michael hung a bra on his guitar and kinda said here I dont know what to do with is!  Ryan asked me to send it to him on FaceBook and I got a picture of him and me!!! What an amazing night!  And I beautiful theatre!!!  Drove home and didn't get in to after 2am but took a shower got my school clothes on and fell asleep for abot 3 hrs went to work!! I did say I went to work but not sure what I did that day!!

Hi Eieen,

Thanks for the great review and lovely photo of you and Ryan! I hope your husband is doing much better and you are enjoying the summer.

Take care.

I send you warm greetings from Holland!

Nicolette. xx

PS. Great photos!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service