NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Robin. So sorry to hear this about your grandmom. R I P to her. I had sent a private message. Gosh. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Thanks Eva, Great video and segment of them singing!!!  Brightened my day.

Robin in MD :)

I did get to hear SILYBIL&I think it was &it was awesome. It was really neat howthe original of the song was&her voice was added. Pleasant voice. Now, the song that Eva showed, her voice was ok. Boltonnut from l. A. CA  no,

I love Agnes Monica's voice, as I have said, but I appreciate that with her voice her mother tongue does come through and there is definitely the eastern influence in some of her words but I believe too the notes she hits she revitalises SILYBIL and I believe too that if that is released as single out East it will be a smash hit for both of them !    Robin, Agnes Monica's voice is not added to Michael's they did in fact record that rendition together so Michael's voice on that is bang up-to-date too !! :) 

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

SILYBIL is awesome. Where is Agness Monica from? I forget. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Agnes Monica was born in Jakarta, Indonesia and she is from Chinese ancestry Robin !! :)

My middle son just came back from Indonesia...great land to see...They went for one month so I hope I will see him this week to see all the great picturers lol...

Oh Jacqueline what an absolutely beautiful picture and thank you so much for sharing it with us - that is beautiful !!! :)    Hope to see many more on Facebook - in your album - eh ??????? LOL

Robin and Sylvie the picture Jacqueline has put in is one of a statute of Buddha as a young boy which are the statues most associated with Indonesia and he is sitting in the natural pose of the crossed legs with one hand cupped upwards resting on the lap and the other resting on the right leg and what Jacqueline's son has done is to sit down in front of the statue and take up the self same pose although he is dressed in a t-shirt and shorts not the bedecked gold ornamentation Buddha would have had on !! lol.

Thanks for the description Sylvia and thanks for sharing your picture Jacqueline, sounds cute! :D Take care girls. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Later on he had to dressed special lol lol to get in to differend places....Yes great pictures. I have seen so many great pictures from my daughter in law to be lol....He is to busy working again before college is starting.

But thanks for the loverly words

lots of love Jacqueline xxx

Hi! Judith posted to facebook some lovely pic's of her with Michael in Johannesburg!!

Jaana

Thanks Jaana for they really are beautiful pictures and Michael looks so relaxed and without doubt as though he is enjoying himself so much as does Judith - thanks Jaana !!! :) 

Sylvie and Robin, Jaana has put in five photos of Michael and Judith performing on stage together and the lucky girl got to put her arm right round him and he in turn has his right round her - WOW - and that is in two photos as well that you see that !!!! LOL. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service