NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

It is in your DNA to fly...LOL You and Robin R can be my co-pilots!! I will use your down drafts :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

As long as it is not that bucket of cookies again that I forgot to duck for !!!  Hey, and if your flying over here too Robin MD could you bring Robin CA and pick Sylvie and Helena up on the way - OMG what a party we're going to have - SCOTLAND ROCKS !!!!!  lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Folks,

It is 00.50 a.m. here - have had my last wee cup of tea so I'm toodling off to bed - night, night - see you all tomorrow !!!!  :)

I'm flying high so, there's another birdy flying up in the sky. I'll be right there in Scotland with everyone&having a good time.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Robin CA

Darn glad to hear it too - maybe you can help some of the others seeing your flying so high - you'll all get here quicker....just watch out for the shed, a couple of trees and maybe a cat or two and you'll zoom in fine - Michael is singing "Fly Me To The Moon"  and the party is starting !!!!!!   LOL LOL LOL.

Don't clean the windows Wee One so we don't crash through by mistake :) lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

How do you KNOW my windows need cleaning !!!!!!  lol.

No passports needed...we will fly on a wing and a prayer :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I still say BB'S.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I guess because of the michaelbolton@yahoogroups.com that a lot of folks either aren't on or don't post&lerk.

I wish folks would join michaelbolton@yahoo.com&perhaps they are on but lurk which cool.

boltonnut from L. A. CA

I've been on that yahoo since day 1 when I got my first computer&it was set up 10/13/02. it was the first email group I joined&I'm still there.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I can remember when I didn't have a computer&it was so hard to meet BB'S without one until 1997 when I went to my first Bolton Bommers softball game. Gail&her friends Lynn&Jo were the first BB'S I've met.

That was a fun event!! Gail

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service