NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mary,

Michael Lington stopped posting pictures of venues quite a while ago and doesn't post any pictures as he is very seldom on Facebook now and I believe with his own website up and running so successfully he is possibly concentrating more on that.

I was going to answer your message today but as you have posed this question here thought it best answered here so that anyone else who is wondering what happened to pictures of venues knows reason they are not appearing any longer and I hope you don't mind me doing it this way Mary ??  

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

He seems to go thru phasess of posting the audience pics..I thought recently Tiffany or he put one up on FB???  He's still on FB and has a group-and has someone that posts for him and copies his Twitter feed stuff at times.

OK gang, I'm waiting here after making thru overnight with Hurricane Irene, cannot wait till the folks out West wake up and put a review or two up here!!LOL

Robin in MD didn't blow away in the Hurricane!!! :)

OK the next show coming up on Tuesday, August 28th on MB's tour is at The Mountain Winery, Saratoga, CA

Any of you here attending, have a great time....(posting early in case I have alot of clean up outside the next few days!!)

Robin in MD :) 

Meant TONIGHT, Sunday!!!!! So sorry everyone!!! Irene on the brain here..LOL
Robin :)

Thanks Sylvia & Robin for that update!  I hope MB's home is safe from "IRENE" as well as everyone else here like you Robin!

I'll be glad when this Hurricane goes away for you All! Be Safe:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

Hi Folks,

Michael has put a post in over in Facebook making reference to Irene and I thought not unreasonable to bring it over here just now to let those not on FB see and especially when you make mention of it Mary and must also remember that not only Michael's family and friends could be affected but Ryan Perrino also comes from Connecticut and, therefore in all probablity, has family and friends that could be affected also :-

Michael Bolton Very concerned for all who will be enduring the hurricane on the East Coast this weekend. Please stay close to family and friends, look out for one another and make safety the number 1 priority.

Thanks Sylvia, You beat me to it. I thought of copying it here as well. Appreciate his concern for everyone back here...

Robin in MD :)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150205777636687.314014.6...

Let's see if this works.....  This is a photo of the Theatre from Tiffany Phillips...of tonight's concert with Kenny G.  I haven't tried posting a photo from Facebook here before....so I hope it comes out!!!

Helena..xx..

Just saw that over there too Helena..thanks!

Robin :)

Thanks for putting that here, it's nice to see such a crowd! And then add in Delta & yes everyone was in for a real treat to see & hear those 2 beautiful voices, I can't wait to hear all about it:)!   Seems the Storms are settling down, I'm glad for All of you, that it is about over!

Have a Great Day!

Mary (M&M's)! 

LOL...Bob and I are on the far right and you can't see us because of the speakers and the angle of the shot!!! Delta and Michael were ethereal!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Unfortunately your link only worked Helena as far as taking you into Facebook so anybody that isn't a member of FB can't access - nice try kid !!! :)    I'll go onto Tiffany and ask her if she minds if we bring pictures of hers, of venues, over here and then I'll get the picture and bring it over - if that is okay with everybody and I ain't sticking my nose in where it ain't wanted ?? :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service