NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

We love any little tid bit that you can post here Tom!! You KNOW that :) Oh my... have a super time tomorrow!!!! I know you will!! I am trying to catch up here on the forum and then you popped in!! How fun!! I wonder what surprise guest might show up tomorrow?? lol Glad to hear Michael wasn't too tired for you in Saratoga Tom because he sang his heart out in Vegas. Aren't we all sooooo lucky??? Wow......and the creme de la creme....Ojai!!! Too much excitement Tom and Miss Ashley!!! LOL Travel safely!! :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hey Kathy, you’re  catching up I see! Lol Well my dear, this was a classic Kathy review for a classic MB concert! You truly have your own engaging style Kathy and you’re a lot of fun to read. I’m so glad to hear the concert was so fantastic and that Bob enjoyed himself too! You know you could have asked someone about that concert ad… ;D Oh I just know Robin will give us a full run-down of the setlist, don’t worry.    OMG, I think I’ll rush to YouTube to check for Vegas videos: it really sounds like it was a dream concert… Oh wow, what a great present for Michael Kathy! Was it Sylvia who said they were closing the LAFD merchandise store or was it you? Either way, I’m so glad you had your “moment” with Michael and he seemed so appreciative… Oh Kathy, you are too funny when you start arguing with security: I can just picture your face as you’re looking at that 10 foot tall security guy! Lol I have to say Kathy that you’ve painted a very vivid and rich picture of your concert: like a big old 5 layer piece of  “death by chocolate” cake, phew! Thank you again so very much for your review sweetie: it was delightful as ever! Have a great time at your other concerts and I forget which date it is exactly, but a very happy anniversary to you and Bob girlfriend! Take care Kathy and thanks again. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie....I know I wrote you a response but I guess I didn't hit reply!!! Or did I write on a different thread??? Oh brother!!! Well let me try to remember what I wrote...HA!!!! Something like this: You hit the nail on the head...all I needed was the concert, a 5 layer CHOCOLATE cake and a hazelnut creme coffee...oh...can't forget my concert companion for he is the icing on the cake....and I am in heaven!! The fire relief association did close the fire store but each fire station creates their own fire items promoting their individual stations. Michael seems to like the items :) I am always kind with the security but I am assertive and PERSISTENT!!!! lol I always wink at the ones who try to corral me once I do get to the stage...lol My next concert is on Sept. 1st and then the GALA on Sept. 10th :) I am glad you enjoyed my review. And back to the good part I go!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi, Kathy

Of course I enjoyed your wonderful review ....

Thanks a lot !!! I hope you have good time for the next concerts.

Take care

Mariu

Hi Kathy! Thanks for the great review!!!  Michael at his best!  So glad you got to go up to the stage!  thanks reminding me of the amazing concerts I got to go to in June in nyc and ct.  He and Delta sing beautifully together.next concerts  Can't wait to hear about the next adventure!  

Thanks for sharing!  Eileen

Hope he plans on coming to the northeast again real soon!!!!!!!

Thanks Kathy for that great review (story)! What an adventure for you ALL! And to think you have more, you lucky girl:)!

Next time you see a poster on a slot machine, just take it! Heck I would at least ask for it:)! Can't hurt to ask! From the sound of it you All had a nice reunion.  Great memories! And I'm glad you got to see MB & Delta sing together! Hopefully he will come back this way to KY. & bring her, I;d love to hear them sing together, in person! Thanks again!

Mary (M&M's)!

Hi M ! Thanks and glad you enjoyed my review :) I actually would have just borrowed the poster/sign IF I had remembered after the concert!!! The show was so fulfilling that I guess my Bolton meter was pegged!!!! lol I also didn't want the hassle to ask for it because I did that with my PERFECT cut out poster that landed in my hands at the Laughlin concert!! You go through several people who have no answers and in the end....it simply just landed in our car trunk. So there you go...lol  The poster wasn't as nice as the cut out one. Choosy beggar I am!!! lol Delta and Michael are magical together and now I can't wait to see Orianthi and Michael with their guitar duo in Ojai at the GALA!!! It sounds like it will be just like the CT charity concert!! Oh my....sensory overload for sure!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy, what a GREAT review, felt like I was there!!!  Wish I had been LOL!!  Man, you and your security guards, rumors will start ROFL!!!!  Sounds like a really great nite, it is cool he had Delta sitting in the audience!!  Too bad about the battery but oh well, sounds like it was a fantastic nite all around....two more shows, I think you'll still have time to get a few pics!  Are you doing the golf out there?  Have fun at the other events and look forward to more wonderful reviews...

And yes, he and Delta are really wonderful singing together in person, it just blew me away in CT and NY!!! and Pride, yes, it is the best I have heard!!!!

Kerie

Thanks Kerie :) Boy....Michael sure knows how to pick singers that will show case their talents AND bring out his best singing voice!! I am sooo glad so many devoted fans have been able to see Michael at his best!! I thought his run with Celine Dion couldn't be touched....but this duets tour is right up there with Celine!!! I am on sensory overload but oh soooooooo fulfilled and happy!! :))))))))))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

I knew something wonderful to read would wait for me... Thank you so much for your compelling review - I loved it from "ahhhhh" to "Well Done" but you also made me jealous (LOL). Enjoy the next concerts and we all will benefit from your experiences too. Think of your batteries!!! Your last photos were amazing. Safe travels and greetings to all BB's - inclusive MB LOL.

Astrid

Thanks Astrid :) Haven't heard from you since the Wee One has called a truce on me!!! ROFL  ;) !!!! Please don't be jealous....I am trying my best to spread Michael's delightful musical message by informing all his devoted fans via my reviews!! I will continue to hope that "our" Michael gets to your town and all the hometown's of all his dedicated fans!!! There are tons of us enjoying his wonderful music and generous soul :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Just a passing phase Kathy never fear - normal service will be resumed shortly !!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service