NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Kathy, it was awesome seeing you. Thanks everfor your awesome review. I have to get mine together folks. Be safe in your travels the 1st. I'll be there in spirit. Yes, Kathy was speaking about Delta Goodrem. She's good on the CD no doubt but really awesome. She's an up&coming Celine Deon. Well, When he did "Make Me Feel your Love" )pardon incorrect title), the flood gates busted on me. Love that song. The Prayer was good as well&no doubt I'm Not Ready. Wow! I will get in to my review as woon as I can, ok? As all wait with bated breath. Great Kathy you gotto give Michael your gift as well&had some smiles, glances, winks&the whole thing visually. Boltonnut from L. A. CA  

Wasn't it an awesome concert RobinR???? Wow.....it blew me away!!!! Back on the road tomorrow....leaving Big Bear and arriving in San Bernardino....long road trip....need some good sleep before seeing Michael again :) 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Have a fantastic concert Kathy and safe travels to you and Bob .....and you know the motto : have fun, fun and then more FUN - that is obligatory !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Have a great trip Kathy, enjoy the show tomorrow  night!!! Love those road trips, wish I was going along!!!

Have a blast!!!

Robin in MD :)

Yes, Kathy, it was an awesome show. Incredible. I know U2 originated "Pride In the Name of Love"&I imagine they wrote the words which are awesome but Michael does it justice. You can sense U2 in the rendition Michael does&it's awesome. Boltonnut from L. A. CA Travel safely, Kathy.

Thanks ladies :) A bit tired now but come show time......watch out!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Well at least you will have the day to recover from your journey and then as you say......watch out, for the tightly coiled spring will be ready to jump, security guards etc, shift it, if you know what is good for you because here comes Kathy and you have been warned !!! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Shhhhhh......not so loud Wee One....LOL  

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Okay Kathy in a wee, wee stage whisper to all the security guards or as Robin R has called them, the "buggers",................DON'T MESS WITH OUR KATHY !!!!!!!! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

We are all waiting with bated breath RobinR for our next review which is yours - so as I told Kathy, come on woman hurry up !!! :)   You know I am only joking you take your time and get it laid out exactly as you want it - we ain't going anywhere and, in the meantime, glad to hear you thought the concert was awesome too !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

If anyone thought it was raining in Vegas&Henderson NV Saturday evening, it was. My tears. I get emotional on songs. Let me tell ya. :) boltonnut from L. A. CA

Wow Kathy...that is some review!!!!!  I also felt like I was there at the show with your guys.....Glad to hear that Michael was at his best and you guys enjoyed it!!!!  Can't wait to read your next review and see some pictures too!!!   :)

Helena..xx...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service