NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Gail, great article, thanks for posting it! Now wouldn’t it be a kick in the head if Michael sang “Jack Sparrow” in concert? I can picture a lot of people singing it along with him too but I could understand why he wouldn’t. I still get a kick out of the youTube comments… :D Again, great article sweetie, thanks. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvie, Kick in the head, huh? Good Bee Gees album title which there is one of their albums with that title but a rare one at that. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Hey everyone. I wrote to Fiji&this is the response. Hope it works.
Well, it didn't work. Some Janelle French won the trip--it was just the trip to the concert. No backstage pass or meet or greet. Hmm. That's why we didn't hear, I guess. I followed them on facebook so, oh! well! At least they responded. Boltonnut from L. A. CA I couldn't paste the reply. Whatever. I guess what happens in FB, stays in FB. :))))))

Thanks for information about Fiji Water competition Robin but still think it was strange the winner wasn't announced by them....och well at least we know somebody won it - thanks Robin !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Robin and Syvlia:

Thanks for the information about the winner.  I've been wondering about it too.  I thought I missed their phone call!  Guess not, but good for Janelle French!  I never saw Fiji Water announce it on Facebook.  Oh, well... maybe next time!

Diane

I hear you Diane. Perhaps next time. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA
I'm behind Dianne but I had to laugh when you said, "I thought I missed their phone call." Guess what? My phone never rang. Shucks. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Thanks for the article Gail. Wow! Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Thanks Gail....great article!!!

Bruno is a real hard headed Italian man....I would love to give him a swift kick up the ###!!!  I'll be nice and not use dirty words on Michael's site!!  It's really too bad....because sometimes I like watching him on DWTS.  Che Cappa Tosta!!!   :)

Helena..xx...

I haven't&won't watch DWTS since Michael was brutally attacked on there. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

LOL...I wouldn't even insult all the rest of your people...the Italians Helena...by putting Bruno's name in the same sentence. That is an embarrassment to many Italians!!! Bruno is plain yucky!!! jmo...LOL

kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service