NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Oh Astrid, lol thank you so much for the added details, you made my day! lol I'm glad you all have the visuals to go with Kathy's description! lol Have a great weekend sweetie and thanks again! lol Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

After MB'S a man! God Love him&we do (I) do. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Robin,

I absolutely understand your point of view. I wonder too where some women take the chutzpah to act this way - hey, walking in public without underwear, that is the stuff my nightmares are made of (lol). Yet, this story is too funny and I just love the expression on Michael's face, even if - for most people - there is a moment of being a little bit disgusted. This story will be told and discussed for a while, I guess - and I can not stop from laughing. Life is variety - I decided to enjoy.

Lots of heartfelt greetings

Astrid.

Hi Astrid and Robin CA,

I totally agree - there is definitely the two sides to it ........but if you watch the video in isolation of the method of how the panties "came to be there", it is nothing but FUN and, as you have said Astrid, it is the expressions and the actions of Michael that make it the FUN video it is !!!  :)).

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Astrid,

Oh that was beautiful and absolutely perfect - that was exactly what he did ..........and yes, I thought too he wasn't going to be able to continue - I thought he was really going to start to giggle and laugh - and I have written down that bit about when he placed the panties on the speaker because I wanted to tell Sylvie about it but you have described it perfectly and I am so glad I see Sylvie's response below that she has read it - Astrid's description is perfect Sylvie, just perfect !!!   And as you say Astrid - thanks to to that girl for giving us that entertainment (used or not panties) and for sure, Michael had FUN out of that too and I bet if he goes into YouTube he'll have more FUN reliving it again !!! :)))))

THANKS Astrid !!  :)))))))

Hi Sylvia,

nice teamwork - to be continued (lol) ...

Astrid

Hi Astrid,

Yeah, what a team we make - certainly on the "panty fiasco"  - we did pretty well there - think Sylvie got a good picture of what had happened!!   I still think it is absolutely brilliant and I can't stop laughing at it - went back and looked at again and the minute he walks across the stage you know he has spotted - his expression just changes - oh it is great - someone should put that into our video section to keep it !!! :))

Hi Sylvia or anyone else willing to try it, there are instructions in this thread on how to put a video in the video section:

http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/hints-and-tips-on-how-to-...

Apparently, you can also transfer videos from Youtube here. Break a leg to anyone trying! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie,

Thanks for the link to the instructions for transferring a video ...........but, you know something, I think I'll let somebody else transfer that one if they want to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   LOL LOL LOL

Sylvia if you look even closer beyond the speaker with the "used evidence".... lol..... to the left more...you will see the t-shirt I gave to Michael :) At least Michael put the used item separate....but which pile did he really want to keep????!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

I am pretty sure I spotted something further back - it is just as he lays the panties on the speaker and turns - after he has that "other look" and walks back to the front - that is when you see it ???  It was great that you got the opportunity to do that and especially when you had the little one for wee Amelia - OMG I bet HE was chuffed !!!!  :))))))   Wouldn't it be wonderful to see a picture of her with it on - at least he saw it and knew your intent !! :))

I am sure he collected them afterwards Sylvia....the t-shirts that is. The stage hands probably fought over the thong...LOL When Michael signed our fire truck photo he wrote "thanks for everything" so I know he enjoys the gifts. At a signing in the past I gave him a special made LAFD hat made specifically for Bob's station and he LOVED it. I remember his people gathering everything up and he said..."make sure you take this hat for me" :) I would LOVE to see little Millie in the LAFD t-shirt!!! Maybe....

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service