NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

All of you are saying what I'm thinking but just don't know how to write my thoughts out. Michael is such a kind, gentle, tender, caring (need I say more) person. That's what makes me love him the more. Sure his voice&music is awesome but he's oh! so! I wish him well with his charities. he doesn't care if a person is less than perfect. Some folks act like a disability is a----well, I think everyone knows what I'm trying to say. he does care&I love him for it. I can't imagine all Ashley goes through but let me tell you. It most certainly makes me appreciate everything&not to take things for granted. I know when I get to feeling sorry for myself, I keep in mind there's always someone worse off than me. I'm usually a positive person&though I can get down on myself&come across perhaps negative, I don't mean to. Well, Kathy, Tom,&Kathy,&Bob, if you can read my ramblings, have a K. A. good time this weekend&come back with reviews. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who will be there in spirit. :)

You all are too funny!!!!!! You all can be thankful I type slowly!!! LOL Thanks for your kind words Sylvia, Sylvie and Robin R !!!! Waiting patiently for my next adventure!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Have a blast this weekend Kathy!! (Not that I need to tell you to!!LOL)

Robin in MD :)

You haven't "rambled" as much as I am capable of Robin that is for sure and I believe you have expressed yourself and your feelings for Michael beautifully and as for you being negative at times, got news for you, so can just about everyone else on the planet and the person that hasn't hasn't experienced very much in life but the great thing about being negative is to know it and then pick yourself up and get back to being positive and to accept graciously that there is always someone worse off than yourself for you know my little saying:  "thousands of people died a few seconds ago but I am still still here to live this life I have got and it is too sweet and too short to throw away so enjoy it !"

I am going to go off topic here and say that this afternoon I was in my walk-in cupboard, which I have got to clear out before I can walk in, getting out my wee bags for my wee holiday for, yes folks, it is nearly upon us, the first ever UK Fan Reception is a week on Saturday and I am going......me and my little buggy are driving all the way to London and just think it is about a 7/8 hour journey and I am going to able to listen to Michael Bolton for all that time - OMG heaven on wheels and my point of mentioning it on here is to give you all the good news that you won't get any of my "ramblings" for a few days at least !! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Why of course .....Sylvia....this is NOT off topic at all!!!! Keep us posted of your travels and most importantly your "grand adventure" at the UK reception :) Cheering you and your buggy on!!!!! lol Here is a new one....The Wee Rambler!!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I agree. Can't wait to hear about the event in England&Sylvia travel safely. I usually am a positive person when I think of 2 people I know of are dying--don't have much time left. I've been doing some crying but I'm gonnan be all right. Though I've never met Judy, we emailed about 9 years&Jim, I've known on this phone conference. So, yeah, though I'm feeling a little down right&about my hand of possible more surgery at the last resourt but positive. I've been having pains shoot up my arm&it's due to my hand problems but, oh! well! I'll just leave it all in the Lord's hands but please all of you Brits &I mean that in a term of indearment, have fun&also, Kathy&Tom, can't wait to hear about the gala this coming weekend as well. When I'm in a better frame of mine, I'll come up with my setlist. I haven't forgotten. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Looking forward to hearing from you upon you return!!LOL :)

Robin :)

The Wee Rambler will certainly be on to ramble Robin that is for sure as I have to live up to that new nom de plume  !!!!!!!!! LOL.

Kathy, do you think Bob can put out a fire here on Michael's forum!?!?!?  I see Sylvie has started one with Sylvia and it's getting warm in here.....LOL!!!!!!  

Ouch!!!  I think something just flew over from over the pond and hit me!!!!    :)

Helena...xx....

Nah Helena.....that is passionate banter between good friends!!!! LOL Sit back and enjoy the show!!!! lol  You might be next!!!!! LOL 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

LOL!!!  I kind of like this show.....it's like Abbott and Costello!!!   If you add me, then it can be the Three Stooges!!!   LOL!!!   :)

Helena...xx....

Like it Kathy, the Wee Rambler, for I sure will be in more ways than one when I hit that motorway - yeah for I'm going on my own wee, kind of, Bolton adventure !!

That was a fire extinguisher I threw over Helena did you not catch it and did you notice that it was covered in tartan for that is what our fire extinguishers are like here in Scotland ....the water ones have a red tartan and the foam have a blue tartan for we wouldn't know the difference otherwise !!! lol.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service