NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Oh is that what it was, Wee One?!?!?  I saw something flying over, I thought to myself.....is it a bird, is it a plane....no it's Superman!!!!  LOL!!!

Helena...xx...

Ramblin' Sylvia! Ramblin' Sylvia. I'm trying to sing Ramblin' Rose but I'm saying Sylvia. All in fun. Speaking of fires, I've melted a week&a half ago. Burning Love. or is it somethin's burnin'. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA Love everyone out here. We're all friends&family here.

Yeah something sure is burning for it is all that passion and heat that Michael stirs up he is just like a wild fire gets you totally out of control.....but hey Helena what is it with the three Stoogies because there are five of us in here and if we rope in Robin MD then that is six and wait a minute, Anna our BB from Indiana (she is a little "lurker" folks, always about !! LOL) so that is seven ....so hey, how's about the Michael's Magnificent Seven - Charles Bronson eat your heart out !! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

That sounds good wee one...the Magnificent Seven!!!  Love it!!!  :)

Helena...xx...

Sylvia:

You're forgetting me!  Even I lurk and pop in here sometimes!  Incredible Eight?!  Enthusiastic Eight? 

Enlightened Eight?  Emotional Eight?  Energetic Eight?  Oh, never mind....!

Have fun in the UK!  Be anxious to hear about your trip!

Diane

Oh Diane I am so, so sorry and please believe me my omission was in no way deliberate - am I forgiven ???? LOL.   How's about the ELEGANT eight ?? lol.  

Thanks for your good wishes for the Reception !! :)

Sylvia:

You are certainly forgiven!  I love the Elegant Eight!  Much better than anything I could come up with.

Travel safe.

Diane

Hey Sylvia, so you’ll be leaving for a few days and that’s why you’re giving us a little extra yatter until you come back? Lol Well about the ticking package from Scotland, I’ve fallen too many times for the exploding banana cream pie, you won’t catch me again! :D  Have a wonderful time my wee friend, you will be expected to deliver a full report so take notes! Sylvia, above all, please drive safely… and bring me back something pretty! lolTake good care of yourself my friend and say hi to all our European friends. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada xxx

Sylvie I am not leaving that soon - sorry to disappoint you but you have a few days of the "rambler" to go before you get any peace for I am not leaving until next Thursday for the reception is on Saturday 17th Sept. - I just wanted to give you all plenty of warning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL

So, the London event is the 17th. Awesome. Love it. Can't wait to hear about it&the gala event this weekend. Wonder if Tom, Kathy, Bob&Ashley will get to speak with MB. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Yes Robin the UK Reception is on 17th and it would be wonderful if our friends, that you have mentioned, did  get to speak with Michael on Saturday and especially if Miss Ashley got in another kiss - that would turn it into a real special weekend......hope they are successful !! :)

Kathy, what a wonderful review!!  We can always count on ya to have some excitement at every concert!!  Sounds like it was a wonderful nite and so funny about him just talking about the old cd!!  That fan must have really be beside herself!!!! Anyway, great to hear from ya and have another wonderful time this weekend...stay out of trouble, but have lots of fun!!!!  Be thinking about ya..also the note to Michael is wonderful, I think he has helped all of us over the years.....

Kerie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service