NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kathy,

Maybe, if he, or somebody else comes in to look at what is going on for him - like Oprah - if we keep on, just a wee, wee bit, about the, CUTE LITTLE T-SHIRT FOR AMELIE ROSE (MILLIE) FROM THE LAFD, do you think we might get a photo of her in it - wish I could get those words a little bit bigger........hey, if anybody is looking at this - a little photo would be appreciated.........how is that for a little campaign starter !!!!!!!!  lol.

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

You are hired Wee One!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

That would be cool Kathy if Amelia Rose wore the T-shirt you gave. Wow! Why didn't I think of that? Oops. The brain. Brain? Hmm. What brain? I mean my brain. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Well, folks, I sent out my cards--Karen's too so, we'll see. I sent them to Gail&she'll send them to his office. Hope he'll get to see them. I understand that his office workers have to sift through the mail that arrives. Flower sifter? Just kidding. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Robin CA

Glad to hear it Robin - better late than never - and Michael WILL BE delighted to receive them.......it's the thought that counts !!!  :)))

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Karen

Oh, you naughty, naughty girl - now we have found out who it was !!!!!!!  lol.   Wish whoever it was that she would come on here and give us a "review of her experience" and, more importantly, tell us why she did it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  lol.

Ok....I lied....it was really me ;)    NOT  LOL LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi again Kathy,

All I keep thinking is thank God she didn't have on a pair of trousers that she had to take off first she might have thrown the whole lot at him and just stood there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   LOL.   BTW Kathy was she, as far as you could tell, stone cold sober ????  :))))

Always next time Juliet!!! Awwww....come on...give him an English greeting!!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Yep ,we did think you travelled overnight on a flying visit ,lol

She did have a few drinks but she wasn't rude....just removed her thong...OMG!!! Actually she and her boyfriend (who the muscle head wanted to fight with) were a cute couple and were enjoying Michael's singing. Probably in their late 20's or early 30's. They were in stitches watching little Pam tussle with security!! He offered to dance with me because I was doing so much "chair" dancing when Michael was singing. Fun times :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

I think you missed a lot out in your review but I think too, as you said, PLENTY was happening all around -  darn difficult to remember it all !!!!!!   :)))) 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service