NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

OMG Kathy - oh I am so sorry........but I have to say I find it unbelievable that your computer still works that it isn't in bits because I am pretty certain mine would be if I had done that .....there would be a few dents in a wall for sure !!! lol.  Take your time I'll away and put the kettle on for half a dozen cups of tea this time !!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Wee One....Are you still awake my friend?? Thank goodness Ryan happened to be home today so he opened some file to save my review as I was writing!! Boy...learned that lesson late!!!! I am forced to set a good example for if he wasn't here!!!!! OMG...I would have been hauled away TONIGHT!!! Then it took me twice as long to remember WT_ I just wrote!!!! I am delirious now and hope I wrote coherently!!!! Then Tom called in the middle of the chaos to report he and Ashley are doing fine on their way home. Where is my drink???????????????

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hey Kathy, now you know why I always copy/paste from Microsoft Word! :D BTW, here's a pitcher of pommegranit margaritas! lol Take care sweetie and drink slowly for Pete's sake! :D Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Oh Kathy don't tell me you didn't see or catch that bottle of ouzo I threw over .....you lost that as well !!! LOL.  At least if you caught Sylvie's you should be okay now and that last nerve should still be hanging together or have I  just snapped it ????? LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Come on Kathy we are waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eileen from Upstate NY   xxx

Robin MD you are KILLING me!!!! I was going as fast as I could to recover!!!!!!!! This was a fast turn around for me!!! I screwed up when my computer said I was NO LONGER connected to the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAR WAS ON!!!!!!!!!!! I had to restart my computer and you KNOW what that means!!!!!!!! #^$#@*(&^$%@(#) and then some!!!!! Forget a drink...where are the drugs?????

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Wee One......The third thing will be me on your doorstep for I have a TON of pent up energy and I will SWIM to your home!!!! %^@$*(&@

Your comments have kept me afloat!!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Alright Kathy, you have had long enough!!!  Get that review on here, we are all way tooooo impatient!! LOL!!  Just kidding, I guess you still have a life out there or did the security guards haul you off!!!! ROFL!!!!!

Kerie

LOL Kerie!!!!!!! :)

Oh Kerie.......NO security that I noticed so I guess I didn't set off any alarms!!! Maybe my police photo didn't show up in time!!!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Are we ready, kathy? Heck yeah. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA but whenever. keeping us in suspense.

A little story before Kathy comes on....my niece has just sent me a message to say she had a good laugh tonight as her eldest sons friend came in to visit him and she was telling him about me coming down to stay for a holiday and that we were going to the Michael Bolton UK Reception and she expected him to turn and ask who is Michael Bolton and she was ready with her answer and he turned and said to her; "Oh I met him once !"  He said he was about 7 years old and he was skateboarding on holiday in a town called Margate in 1999 and he saw Michael walking up the street towards him and he shouted "hi" to him and Michael shouted back - talk about a small world !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service