NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

OMG I mentioned when I saw him I wanted to hear that and NOW he does it after my concert then! GREAT!! Hope he continues to perform it!! OMG!!!!!!! Gail-maybe you will get it in A City too!!!!

Cleveland is end of March, if you look up in the Tour section on the forum it gives you all the dates and venue info.

Thanks a bunch!! Maybe finally we will get Murder when I see him but I wonder what he took out??

P.S. the other song was Rock Me Baby probably, playing the guitar!! That one is great in concert.

Yes they had to get to CA for the Pebble Beach Golf he's playing in and a rescheduled show in Modesto tomorrow night!!!

THANKS FOR YOUR EXCITING NEWS about Murder My Heart!! I am tickled he's now doing it, just hope it lasts in the setlist long enough for me to see it!!!

Robin in Maryland :)

Did he also do Hope It's Too Late from the new album? Maybe that's the slot he swapped out for Murder My Heart?? Just curious!!

Thanks again!

Robin in Maryland

I hope not Robin Md...I prefer Hope It's too late AND Hallelujah!!!! Oh we all get him soooooo confused with our requests!!! LOL I guess he is used to it!!! This time I ducked and your rock didn't connect!!! :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Robin md...Michael is practicing the song now so when you see him next he will be in perfect pitch for you!!!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

LOL Kathy, no rocks from me. I like Hope It's Too Late but would love to hear/see Murder My Heart just once!!!! So he can swap it out in Cleveland for me and yes he will have it down pat by then!!VBG!!! Maybe I put that little bug in his ear?   I just know he smiled and was like "Oh yeah" when I said I hadn't heard it yet.. LOL I had to get that in...Perfect timing!!!!

I hope you guys have a FABULOUS show next week. My friend will be there along with Robin R. and you and Bob!!! I'll be with you all in spirit!!!  Think of me if he does Missing You Now with Kenny G...that I saw once live and it was fantastic!!!LOVE IT!!!

Robin in Maryland :)

Will do Robin Md :) I will tell Michael Robin Md says thanks ;)

Kathy and LAFd Bob

Wouldn't it be cool if they did "Don't Make Me Wait for Love" Monday? I'd love it&yeah, "Missing you Now" would be cool.

I'll take Invisible Tatoo. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Robin, CA

Thought for two seconds there when I read your message that you were saying you were going to get a tattoo and then I remembered that "Invisible Tattoo" is the name of song !!  I nearly fell off my seat when I read it - I thought that girl is just going too far and I was going to ask you where you were going to get the tattoo put....somewhere Michael would have to look for it I guess - eh ?????  hahahahahahahahehehehehehehe

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish FRIEND.

Oh no....a Wee One spin!!!!! LOL LOL
Kathy and LAFD Bob

No. Sylvia. I wouldn't mess up my skin with a tattoo. No thanks but each to their own that have them. Ew.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hi Robin, CA

You know you can get ones that are not permanent - they wash off.....you wet them then press onto skin then peal backing off and you have a perfect tattoo......have a guess what - I once did that and fooled someone I had got a tattoo ......thing is - I ain't telling you nor nobody where I put it, but it was good FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish FRIEND.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service