NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sylvie and Kathy,

Well I never........just.......well I never.......I've been struck dumb........I've already told you pair you shouldn't mock the afflicted........notice how long my struck "dumbidness" lasted !! ......hey Sylvie you had better watch who you insult on this forum  - mentioning our Chief of Staff in the same sentence as me......WELL I NEVER .......that wee lassie Amelia is way ahead of me, I'll never catch her up - a few weeks ago Taryn caught her on the internet attempting to order extra food - that is how clever she is already....I don't even know how to order food on the internet and she was ordering extra !!!! LOL.  On the MRI, oh Kathy come on, the last time I had a MRI they couldn't find anything, they were convinced they had put me on the couch the wrong way round !!!  LOL.   And Sylvie, a vacation in my mind - no problem - there is always a "vacant" sign up it's never fully booked.....only thing would have to warn you about is you might get lost as it is a wee, wee bit of a labyrinth, but if you are out for an adventure - WOW - it is just the place to go .....I wish to God, at times, I could find how to get into it though - hey, if either of you find out - could you let me know !!!!!  LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.  

Hi Sylvia, uh-oh, Millie’s got one on me too then! Lol Oh Sylvia, I need to get more tissues… lol Never fully booked? Lol I’m so glad to hear that… :D Ah, don’t worry, I know how to get around your brain: just follow the voice… or the voices, whichever it may be… So that’s why it’s confusing, I finally found why! Lol Okay, that’s enough nuttiness for one day… I’m sorry Sylvia, we should keep this “silly tag” for our comment walls, but thank you once again for the smile and the tears… :D Take good care of yourself my wee friend and God bless you. Big bear hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie and Kathy,

Hi MUM/MOM - I will follow your very sound advice - as I always do - but do you think maybe we should wait for Kathy so that she can guide us to the wall, I might just see it as it is a large object and if I remember to look straight ahead but you stand no chance !! LOL.  So, is that agreed, we wait for Kathy so that she can surreptitiously guide us out of here - mind you I hope she has on her specs. or the three of us are done for - The Miketeers will be no more..................................

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Dang Solver and Wee One....had to climb a huge wall just to reply and honestly I have no certainty that you will even find it!! LOL Sylvie...I have to jump off this crazy ride!! Wee One has WON!! LOL I am too tired and massively confused!!! Here goes....I am outta here!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Welcome Rebecca!!! Enjoy yourself and have fun :) If you are going to any concerts make sure to post a review here for all to enjoy!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Welcome Rebecca!! You will like the forum.
Robin in Md

I have been wanting to do this. Welcome to all new participants to the forum.

Boltonnut ferom L. A. CA

I did get to see the video yesterday with the Panty toss in there.. Was at a friend's and didn't get to post  about it.  I am not into the USED panty thing either but thought the look on MB's face was priceless... OMG!!! Kathy I bet he took your gifts but left the panties for the crew to dispose of!!LOL  It was so funny to see his expression and then not sing a few words while picking them up!!!  It felt like we were all there with you guys!!!LOL  I was at a BB's house and she and I both cracked up watching MB's reaction.  The person singing wasn't doing such a great job, that was funny too. I cannot talk I probably sound just as off key singing at the stage too!!  I've always said I hope he never actually heard me when he put the mic down to sing like he tends to do with the fans at times.  OMG!!!! 

I like reading the posts here from my phone but am bad with the typing on the small online touch keyboard or I woudl have posted about it yesterday!!LOL 

Fun stuff.

Robin in Maryland :)

It's never too late Robin md!!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I cant believe that girl gave Michael her knickers!! Yuck!!

Personally, I think that is really rather vulgar and very distasteful. I hope the poor man was able to wash his hands pretty soon he has no idea what he's touching does he? I dread to think!! Eurgh!

I'm sure I will get shot down here for saying that, but thats how I feel. I know I laugh and joke about most things, but I truly believe that this kind of behaviour is not at all appropriate. 

I really dont approve of that kind of behaviour especially with a man who is such a true gentleman like Michael.  I guarantee he wouldnt have taken them with him when he left the hall.

At the RAH in London Carol and I saw Michaels assistant backstage sorting out the suitable items for Michael and the rest were taken away to donate to charity, so I'm certain these would have been chucked away as quick as you like whilst wearing industrial thickness rubber gloves I hope!!

Not nice, not nice at all.

Love Jennifer XX

I honestly wanted to stop Michael's hand Jennifer as I said earlier. I truly don't think he thought they were used. He definitely didn't see her remove them. Guys do think it is funny or else Michael would have ignored them or STEPPED on them :) It was a challenge for him and he "handled" it the best he could. Again...this was a first for me after 20 plus years attending Michael's concerts :/ Definitely don't want an encore!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hya Kathy,

I know that Michael loved your LAFD  gifts. This kind of gift is always really special to him. I once gave him a gold breast cancer pin in the shape of a golf club and Michael actually sent me a thank you note for it. I hope you get a thank you note too. Its really something to treasure.

Those gifts always go home with him to CT and apparently, I was told once that he has a couple of rooms in his house that he has designated to all of the  gifts he has been given over the years by fans, but I reckon he will wear the LAFD T-shirt with pride. I hope that is true. It would be lovely to think that Michael goes into those rooms to have a look at all the gifts hes been given wouldnt it?

I have an Essex Fire Brigade T-shirt that I loved wearing. Its too small for me now though sadly. (must have shrunk in the wash??Well thats my excuse anyway!! Ha Ha!!)

Are your LAFD T shirts available for sale anywhere? I would love one if they make them in tent size that is. I'd love a NYFD T-shirt too.

Love Jennifer XX

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service