NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, Anna, I forgot to say that I felt like I was there--sittin' in the back somewhere. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hey Anna, I totally forgot this one was so close to you. I'm so glad you had a fantastic time. Yup the Jack Sparrow autographed photo I made and took to the golf he signed and that is so special.  Can I ask how he signed it??? Mine says Love Captain MB Sparrow.. Just wondered how he was signing those for sale at the merchandise table. How cool is that. .I bet it was packed after the show!!LOL So glad you got to stand at the stage after he did his walk in the audience and had no problems I hope with security..

I wish too you were going to Branson.  I wish I had one only 5 hours away. Cleveland was 6 and that's not a bad drive time to me for a concert.

I'm thrilled for you Anna. Did you get any pics???

THANKS for the great review.

Robin in MD :)

I understand as Vegas is 5&a half hours fro me. So, I understand the distance. Neat about the Jack Sparrow picture&all that. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Robin,

Yep, this concert venue is only 20 minutes from our house! The Jack Sparrow photos are autographed and for sale at the merchandise table. How cool that he signed yours like that at the golf tournament!! I was really surprised when I saw it and didn't have to think twice to buy it! LOL!!

No problems with security at all...all of them were very nice and we chatted with a couple of them before the concert started. I just posted some pics here (took me a bit to figure it out). It's titled Family Arena.

Anna (in MO)

Hey Anna, Thanks!!!! I just saw your pics over on FB.. GREAT pics!!!!!!  Will check them out here too...

Thrilled for ya girl!

Robin in MD :)

Glad you had a great time Anna!!!   Will take a look at your pic's .......

Helena..xx..

Hi Anna, thanks ever so much for your review. Wow! Did you get to shake or hold his hand? Did you get to have meet&greet? I understand if it's private but wow! if you did&cool if not. Just wondering. Did you run in to Ashley&Tom by any chance? Boltonnut from L. A. CA P. S. Glad he was in your area. I understand not being able to make it to Branson but don't kick yourself too much.

Hi Robin,

Got to shake his hand twice....once when he was walking up the steps to get back to the stage and then again while I was standing in front of it. I don't know Ashley & Tom, but I do remember seeing Michael kissing someone that I assumed was Ashley on his way back to the stage. It was definitely one of the best concerts I've been to! 

Anna (in MO) 

P.S. I almost forgot....I did get one of his guitar picks that he threw out!

Awesome Anna. Glad you got a guitar pick&a coupld hand helds there. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Wow... what a night!!!!! ;-)

Anna:

Good things come to those who wait!  So glad Michael made it back to your "neck of the woods".  It sounds like you had a fantastic time and got to hear a wonderful concert, two handshakes and a guitar pick.  Good for you!  Get that Jack Sparrow photo framed!

Happy for you!

Diane

I've already bought the frame and the photo will be in it as soon as I'm done playing on the computer! LOL!!

Anna (in MO)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service