NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Glad I made you laugh Joy.....I got the hat as a gift and there was a dare that went along with it and can I turn my back on a dare ???? LOL.    The truth really is that I forgot to shave yesterday morning just like MB so I thought as good a time as any to try on the pirates outfit and the rest is history as they say !!!! :)   Love my new nom de plume BTW.....think I'll stick with that till Halloween !! :)

For Sylvie and Robin I have got on the pirates hat with the skull and crossbones and the black and white ribbon round it and hanging down at side....it is a beautiful hat, it isn't cardboard, and I thank the "person" who sent me it for I've got my costume for every Halloween from now on.....and I have on a stripped top with a long sleeveless tunic, black leggings, pink belt with pink sash...get the Pink Ladies in there somewhere.... long dangling earrings a "gold" chain belt round my neck with other chains and a little lizard brooch on my jacket and needless to say plenty of make-up including a beard and moustache and black eyeliner just like Dusty used to wear and it took me ages to get the make-up all off....think there is still some black eyeliner there this morning !!!! lol.

Captain Sylvia Sparrow.    Your wee Scottish friend who is ready to be certified....told you all I was 60 going on 6 !!!! LOL.

Hey Sylvia, thanks for the description, I’m speechless! Lol Thanks for telling us this was your Halloween costume, for a minute there, I thought you wore that to the maritime museum or the supermarket! :D Did you really need a dare to do this? I think you’re rubbing off on your amica… ;D Well my friend, I’m happy for you that your motto hasn’t lost any of its impact: fun, fun and more fun! Take care wee nutty one and have a great day. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I agree with Sylvie....the Scottish Gal who loves to have fun, fun and more fun!!!!!!!   :)

Helena...xx

Oh Sylvie why didn't I think of the Maritime Museum for my pirates outfit.....mind you I believe my niece may just have left me at home if I had worn it and I don't believe anyone could have blamed her either !! lol.

Talking about fun, fun and then more FUN come on folks where are all the Halloween outfits...get those profile pictures changed !!! LOL.

Captain Sylvia Sparrow....I was thinking it was wrong to call myself "Captain" when MB is the Captain so I did think of the next in line in the deck crew but that is the "1st Mate" so I think I will stick with Captain....... !!! LOL.

Robin R. & Sylive B.-

I forgot to explain what my icon was, so you'd get the joke!

A drawing of a cartoonish blue donkey, with the word "NICE" on top of it.

Think about it, hope you "get it"!

Joy

Oh Joy, LMDO good one! lol Thanks for sharing! lol Take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada lol 
Woo Hoo Joy. Got it!!!!!! boltonnut from L. A. CA Thanks.

LMDO also....don't call you Iconic Joy for nothin' !!!!!!  Funny solver :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hi Kathy,

Where have you been?  You missed out on all the silly

butt funny jokes we've been having here.  Butt better late than never.

Joy

Don't start about the "butt", "but", jokes again Joy......LOL.    Robin CA and I took that over to FB that night and we did have some laugh about it !!! LOL.   Wonder if Michael's ears were burning, or ................................ !!!! LOL.

Capt. Sylvia. Sparrow.   Your wee Scottish friendly pirate.

Hi Joy and everyone....I have been a but busy...mean a bit busy....ROFL  And sitting on my butt too much and as far as Michael's.....b......well.....no comment need be made!!!!! LOL I enjoyed the reading though :)))))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

You know me, everyone. I love having fun. Laughter's the best medicine, you know. heheheheh 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service