NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43905

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Is there a concert 6/21/11 in the UK?

Hi Robin from CA, the 6/21  concert is in CT girl, but some of the British girls will be coming to the U.S.. Hope that helps, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Yep, Sylvie, it helps. Oh, the one in Foxwoods? Cool.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I wonder if i sent my valentine's&birthday card to the Admin if he'd get it. they may sift through them&may not feel mine are suitable for him to see. I get nervous sending stuff to him. I can send the  to Gail but that she can sent to them but they not feel my stuff suitable for him to look at. They're just your average every day birthday&Valentine's cards. Not all that but my thoughts were and are there. I wasn't able to give them to him what with the hustle&bustle with the security thanks a lot security. I've never received anything from Michael. Cool to those who have. I'm greatful for what I have.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hey Robin from Ca, if your cards are good enough to give to Michael directly,  who else is to say they’re not suitable? Robin please stop beating yourself up.  You know Michael would love that you thought of him and he knows you’re a devoted fan so whatever you send is as good as anyone else’s card. I think your best bet is to send them to Gail, like you always have, since she can send them directly to his office. Take care my friend. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Yeah, gail will send, no doubt but they have all rights, I guess, to sift throuogh what to&what not to give him. I wish I had given them to him. That way, I would know that he received them. What he does with them afterwards is up to him. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I wish you would have said something to me about the cards Robin R!!!! I would have made certain you gave them to him just as I made sure he held your hand!!!! Definitely send to Gail and she will make sure Michael receives them :) Gail knows who all the dedicated fans are and I am certain she will see to it that Michael receives yours!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Aww Robin, I know that whatever you chose to send to Michael for valentines or for his birthday would be very greatly appreciated by Michael.

Bless your heart for being concerned in this way, but I know he would love anything that you sent to him.

Sending you hugs and love Jennifer XX

Thanks Jennifer.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

We're going to take it to the Post Office this week.

Hi Robin CA,

Glad to hear what you have decided to do with cards !!!!  :)))

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Kathy, Jennifer,&everyone,

Kathy, I was just nervous what with security. I do appreciate what you're saying concerning the cards, Kathy. it would have been neat. We'll see what happens&thanks ever so much kathy.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Robin R...I just wish you would have told me and I certainly would have made sure you handed it to him when he shook your hand :) You know it is all in the planning!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service