NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Star light, star bright, the first star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might, have this wish, I wish tonight --

My wish is for a show in Scotland for the wee one - Captain Sylvia Sparrow!

(And NJ!)  LOL!  :)

Diane

Oh Diane that is brilliant, absolutely brilliant.......when I started reading it I wondered what on earth was coming for I had forgotten totally that little rhyme !! :)   Thanks a million Diane for your beautiful wish and I wish you one right back for a concert in NJ !! :)

Captain Sylvia Sparrow.   Your wee wishful thinking Scottish friend.

Yes, yes Diane!  Us Jersey girls need our fix!

Next time I'm near a fountain, I'll throw three coins in it for both of us, Wee one!!!!   :)

Helena...xx...

I've got a little water feature in my garden Helena ....do you think that would count ????? lol

Capt. Sylvia Sparrow.   Your wee "certifiable" Scottish friend.

Sylvia, I will also make a big wish that he comes to Scotland just for you!

(For Robin R. & Sylvie B.  Icon is a colorful rainbow designed wording that says, "Are You Certifiable?"

Thanks Joy. Hope MB comes to NJ, Scotland, VEGAS, L. A.&everyone's area. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I don't really have to answer that do I Joy for I can hear every single person shouting.....YES ......and that is including me but hey, so far, I've been lucky for I've managed to give those men in white coats the slip !!! LOL.

Thanks too for your wish and as I said to Diane I am sending one right back at you and everyone else on here.... my wish goes round the world for you all that in 2012 the "Never Ending Tour" zooms into your town  !! :)

Capt. Sylvia Sparrow    Your wee "certifiable" Scottish friend.

Joy, Watching out for a concert somewhere near so we can go to another concert together!! My concert buddy! Love ya, Eileen

Yes, it's been a while now.  Miss you and everyone.  My reunion is on Nov. 4 & 5th, once that is over I will have some spare time.  Now between working, every spare minute I am searching for "lost" classmates!  It takes so much time.

Joy

xx

Good luck with the class reunion. it will be a lot of fun as I used to go to my school alumni reunion every year until I relocated. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Hi Tom,a friend and I drove to Branson,from St louis,and if we had  none you needed a ride we sure would have been happy to have took you two with us,so sorry you two missed the Branson show,but my favorite was the St Charles Arena show.Hopefully we can see him again soon,LOVE MICHAEL!!!!!!Tracey,South Carolina

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service