NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Tracey That is so sweet of you but we were 2 1/2 hours north of St Louis in Mt Sterling and it was 375 miles to Branson. We were there with you in heart and I also felt that the St Charles was one of the very best shows that I have been to. The only better on was Ojai and it was a completely different type of show. So for A Michael Bolton Concert I think St Charles was the very best. I am sorry that we didnt get to meet you at St charles. Peace & Bolton Love Dad & Ashley

Ojai was magical wasn't it Tom and Ashley?????? Oh my.......sweet memories forever!!!! :)))))))))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

To Ashley & Tom,

Thanks for that great review....I am soooo glad Ashley got to have such a great time with Michael! Ashley you sound like the sweetest girl, it's no wonder that your Michael always makes sure to give You that special gift (The Kiss on the Cheek)! He loves you, too!

You are very lucky to have a Dad that loves you so much! And you 2 have so many special memories to cherish forever, you need to keep a journal!!!

And then you have so many more to come, I personally can hardly wait to hear all about them! Have a Great Day & Thanks again!

Michael always goes the distance:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Thank you Mary That is so very sweet of you. Bolton Love for you Dad & Ashley

Hi Tom, thanks so much for the great concert report! Ashley certainly has been spoiled with attention this year! You’ve done your very best to make your daughter happy Tom, that’s all anyone could ask. Take good care of yourself Superdad and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely Sylvie from Canada

Thank you Sylvie You are one awesome lady and I really look forward to reading your posts. Bolton Love Dad & Ashley

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your great review! I am so sorry to hear about your pain and I am glad you are feeling much better.

I think you are a wonderful father with a sweet daughter!

Take care! I send you warm greetings from Holland.

Nicolette.

Hi again Tom, you’re a sweetie and it’s really nice to read you participating on the forum more. For the record, you’re the one who’s awesome! :D BTW, I like that “Bolton love”, that’s the best, isn’t it? :D Take good care of yourself Superdad. Big warm hugs to you and Ashley, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey Sylvie, Have you heard from your friend that went to the show up there?  We need a review from Canada!!! I hope she had a great time!!!

Robin in MD :)

Hey Robin, sorry, no news yet. She sent me a message before leaving and I gave her a few concert pointers, :D but she hasn't written yet. I'll keep you posted. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Tom, thanks so much for the review!!! We all are happy for Ashley and you!!!! But take care of yourself, your girl needs you!!!!! There will be more concerts, that's for sure!!!!

All the best,

Pilar

Hi everyone, Michael will be touring for a while with David Foster and Friends thru different parts of Asia starting on Wes night. I will post the concerts here as we could have some readers/members here that will be attending. The band is on a break for a while but MB is still on tour.. He posted from Tokyo today..adorable..check it out on the main site if you haven't seen it already or over on FB.

Ok the first show with David Foster is on Wes night (10/19/2011) at Tokyo Forum A, Tokyo, Japan.  If anyone from that part of the world attends and wants to share, please post your reviews here. It would be great to have some reviews from MB's tour with David Foster.

Maybe we will get some prof. pics from the online photo sites too!!!

Anyone going, as always have a great time!

Robin in MD USA :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service