NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Just got news from Thida that the concert in Bangkok was cancelled because of the flooding !!!   OMG Thida my heart goes out to you sweetheart but, as you say, Michael is sure to come to Thailand next year .....he just has to !!! :)    There is a thread somewhere that Gail started about making wishes to Michael of where you wanted to see him  and I am going to find that thread Thida and put in THAILAND for 2012 and NOT in the monsoon season !! :)

Take care Thida and thanks for letting us know and you stay safe !! :)

Capt. Sylvia Sparrow.  Your wee Scottish friendly pirate.

So sorry to hear this Sylvia, I'm sorry for Thida. I hope MB can get to that part of the world again in the near future.. Too bad for everyone in that part of the world.

Robin in MD USA :)

Oh that is too bad :/ Well Thida please keep your fingers crossed that Michael will try his best to perform there again!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Aw! Thita! I'm sorry your concert was cancelled. I hope you're ok from the flooding conditions there. Also,Sylvie (the solver) from Canada is having computer problems. I'mextremely behind as I was at a convention this weekend. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Oh dang for the Solver. Well I am confident she will get things up and running soon :) We will wait for you Sylvie!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Sylvie in Canada may need to get her speech program updated&that's costly unless she can get it through an agency which I hope so. Also, since thursday, I've had to deal with 3 deaths. Especially my friend&Land Lord. I've had a lot of illness of friends back East as well. I'm not trying to throw a pity party here but wow but on a happy note, I'm able to join curves to toan up&to keep the heart better pumping. :) Next time I see Michael, perhaps a few inches will be gone. Woo Hoo. Not that he cares but I do. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Oh Thida....I  just heard about Bangok, the situation there...I'm so sorry! And specially for You that You didn't get that first experience, to see Michael in LIVE :( I remember how Happy You were, when You wrote to me that You got the ticket to that concert and You had found out that Michael is really going to be one of the artists!! But, rememeber...I still got the 'feeling'..MB is going to have a concert in Thailand (maybe You need to travel to the south)...soon! So I wish You LUCK! But I understand Your disapointment...2 Years ago I went to Italy, Mantova, had 2 first row tickets and the concert ....was cancelled! And now I have had 2 big disapointments about my country, 2 times concert hall has been allready booked for Michael to come here, after my hard work......BUT :(

And for me the worst thing is to understand....He will never come here :(((

Take care Thida

warm hugs

Jaana

Hang in there Jaana!!! Michael seems to pop up when and where you least expect him!!!! There is always another day :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for the latests!!!!

Found this:

http://lockerz.com/s/151338556

Thanks Pilar for those links.....second photo lovely but poor Michael's eyes in the first - think the light behind got in too much !! :)

Capt. Sylvia Sparrow.  Your wee Scottish friendly pirate

Thanks Pilar!!!

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service