NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43905

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Robin MD, you talk about Robin R's great memory, but sounds like yours isn't too shabby either, thanks for sharing! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Great story Robin Md...what fun!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kerie and Robin MD

Your messages between each other certainly made for lovely, interesting reading - thanks a million for sharing !! :D

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Are you CONFUSED?????.........LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Right Kathy Rosario,

I'M NOT ANSWERING THAT !!!!!! lol.

That is how confused I am - I just did answer it -

didn't I !!!!!!!  lol.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

LOL LOL LOL LOL Wee One!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Was that game, Robin&Kerie you guys are talking about before 1994? If so, I wasn't at them. The first concert I went to was 8/12/92&the first softball game I attended was 9/24/94 in Wilmington, DE.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Yep Robin, that was the DC show and game!!  Met a friend that lived up there and she had us a limo to the show!!  That was really cool!!!! And yes, very small ball field, very personal LOL!!! I remember having really good pictures at that one, very close up!!  Gee, I missed the record store in Charlotte, but was doing good to get there!!!

So, Kerie, you got to speak with Michael at the event in DC. The first time I saw him in concert was at the Capitol Center 8/12/92. The first softball game, like I said I went to was 9/24/94 in Wilmington, DE.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Kerie, I may have been at some of the same concerts you've gone to back in the day.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

:D China Grove, huh? Love the song by the Duby Brothers. :D

NC'S neat to visit though as is SC. I've seen Michael in GA, PA, VA, MI, TN, CA, NV--&I'm sure elsewhere.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Karen, can you check with Trisha? I could.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service