NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Robin from MD, yes we'd love to have a 2012 tour thread, as long as we have something to fill it! :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

We know we will starting with the Australia shows in April at least!!!!! :O)   I hope to have some reviews of my own in 2012!  I will for June from the CT concert but really hope to have a few more regular shows too...Crossing fingers for a fun time on the road for all of us with MB in 2012..

Robin in MD :)

The next concert for Michael and the band is in Russia on November 22, 2011 at Crocus City Hall, Moscow, Russia.

Wishing everyone a great time!!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

OF COURSE we will need another thread for 2012 Robin.....OMG definitely.....you had better start another one girl for when MB gets to Glasgow..... what are we at now; 498 pages.... that will be the length of my review with "WOW" covering 497 of them or else it will be one of the shortest reviews ever ...."MB walked on stage...I fainted...missed the show !!"  LOL. 

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend. 

LOL Sylvia, OK I get the message girl!!! 

Can't faint, Sylvia. You faint. You miss something. You treasure every second. When I met Michael the first time, I timed it later; it was 40 seconds. Not 40 minutes but 40 seconds. After he left, I was hysterical; almost hyperventilating causing some asthma problems so, honey, I do understand. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

I may not be in the right spot but this is for all. If anyone where they are is going through some tuff times&those in tyland&otner areas, I'm praying for you. Hope all is well. We want everyone to be here. Everyone even if one doesn't celebrate, HAPPY THANKSGIVING. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Me too, Robin. I want to give at least one review next year. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hey Robin, of course a 2012 thread would be great!! Hopefully after some rest, he will schedule some usa dates!!  I plan on being in CT also, but really want some regular shows also!!!  Too bad Australia is so far away LOL!!!

Kerie

Hey Kerie, I hope to see you again in CT next year!  I hear ya...hope we all have some fun reviews to share in 2012!!!!

If we all want one? Sure, Robin in MD, we want a 2012 tour thread. Yes ma'm. :)))))) I know I do. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Yeah, our babe needs a rest. Off topic here, but is mom's birthday's Thursday. Wow! Boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service