NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I remember one time, Michael kissed my hand during TLT on 8/1/09 in Temecula&he didn't say Time Love&Tenderness the one time. :D

So, yeah, I know all about him skipping saying words.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

P. S. Also, it looked like I wasn't signed in. Perhaps that's why I couldn't respond. Sorry for being scattered brained.

Hi Robin CA,

You can be as scatter brained as you want so long as you always remember where we ALL are - right beside you !!!!!  :)))

WELCOME back !!!  :)))

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

Love everyone's sense of humor, Yes.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I know if I had vision&saw what kathy saw, I'd be totally embarrassed.

boltonnut from L. A. CA

Yep. that guy singing in the youtube got his few seconds of fame:D

I agree. Sylvia is an awesome person. Love her sense of humor. If one is down, she's a great up lifter.

also, where has this week gone? Last week at this time, I was on my way. So, where's the time warp that I can go back to to relive Valentine's day.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Robin,

I thank you very much indeed Robin for that lovely compliment you have put in here to me and, for once, I am truly struck dumb - THANK YOU Robin !!  :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish FRIEND.

Dear Sylvia and Robin,

Don't forget yourself dear Robin because your bought great persons....And next to having our own problems we love this side to help eachother out on a bad day......

So we still are Michael thankfull for giving us this great forum not just for his great music but also for the great people are around here.

Because for some off us the world is not that big anymore and this forum helps with it....To laugh with eachother and to send the great pictures lol lol....auwwwww.

Next to that we also mail eachother private here ore on our own mails....

I have been out for a long time and I am glad to be back with my dear friends here.

And yes Robin lucky for us we don't have to hold a pen to write lol....we can type.

I am lucky to call you and a lot more my dearest friends from all over the world....

Thanks all......

lots of love Jacqueline xxxxxx/xoxoxoxox

Hi Jacqueline,

Thanks for those lovely words and it sure is great to all be friends here on this forum and to help each other in any way we can - we may come from the four corners of the earth but it is as though we are all next door neighbours and, as far as I am concerned, what WONDERFUL next door neighbours to have - THANKS !! 

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

You too GOOD NEIGHBOUR.....XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Lots of love Jacqueline xxx

ps yes the world is so big but thanks to the cumputers it feels like the world is smaller than ever lol. Thanks you dear

Sylvia, Jacqueline&everyone,

If it wasn't for Michael&his music, none of would have never met&I thank him for it. I love it. We're from all parts of the world--USA, The UK, Australia, Holland, Scotland&all places. :)))))

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Who let you out of the corner Wee One???? LOL LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Very true Jacqueline!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service