NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I am confused...Sylvia who???!!! LOL LOL That is Wee One's famous tricks....confusion illusion and there is no one like her :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

I am going to attempt two responses in one - WOW - hold onto everything dear in case you start spinning !!!  lol.

Sylvia who - hahahahahehehehe - I am awfully glad to hear you are "confused" - is that actually ONE to me ?????  lol.

I thought you told me I could come out of that corner - did you not ???   I told you I was getting sore bending down on my knees trying to type - it is not easy - and my wee dunce's cap kept falling over my eyes and I had to keep pushing it up - I mean it was only a wee, wee misdemeanour - it is okay that I stay out of my little corner - until the next time - isn't it ???????????  lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I couldn't resist Wee One when you mentioned the 4 corners of the world. I jumped up and thought did that little impish Wee One leave the corner??!!! LOL You have to blame Sylvie for the dunce cap...she addresses all cognitive issues!! LOL Try and behave Wee One....not really...I would be bored!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy, don't blame me for the dunce cap: I thought it went well with the color of her eyes! lol Take care Pussy-Kat. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Ok Sylvie....good enough excuse!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

HI Everyone!!! Lets all pray that the weather will stay good! NO SNOW!!!!!  I don't care about the cold but PLEASE  NO SNOW!! Am getting so excited see Michael on March 5 in AC staying overnight going home Sunday! Then work 1/2 day Monday and off to Springfield to see him AGAIN!!!  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  Keep your fingers crossed for me!  xx

Love Eileen  from Upstate,NY

Fingers crossed for you Eileen....so far so good with the weather, hope it stays that way!!!!   I feel the same way about seeing Elton...so let's hope for the best!!!

Helena....xx...

Dear Eileen,,,,,,

If we only could change the weather lol...I hope it will NOT snow so you can enjoy your great night with Michael...........OK just the concert than lol...But that will stay in your mind also a long time. Some moments you never forget.

I know I am early but I wish you a great time and a unforgetabull  time. And a great weekend with NOOOOOOO snow ;)

lots of love jacqueline xxx

Kerie, Hope you'll see this. I did hear from Trisha&she's unable to purchase the ticket. Darn.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Thanks Robin for checking with her. It would have been nice to see her after all these years!  Oh well, guess I will let the girl that has the ticket, no luck.  Will keep watching to see if anyone wants it....Remember all, it is a ticket to Cherokee NC on March 11 if anyone is interested, please contact me...a pretty good seat on the floor....

Kerie

Kerie, do you want me to post it on michaelbolton@yahoo.com?

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

THANKS Robin, but I will let the girl who has the ticket do that!  I was just doing her a favor on the forum here, so I will let her know about that site!

Kerie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service