NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Diane, I was in henderson too. Wow! Sorry we didn't know one another to meet.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Diane in new England, isn't there a concert or something in CT in June? I'm not sure. If so, hope you can make it.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Aren't our husbands delightful Eileen when it comes to us traveling all over to see Michael??l!! Bless their patience :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I don't want to say anything but last night it had been snowing here in the Netherlands awwww And aldo I don't have to go to a concert my hubby loved it this morning at 5.30am to say ;" it has been snowing and it is 4 food high.....lol

And that soooooo earlie lol....

But lucky it is already gone...it was white but lucky the weather is warmer in de day.

So fingers cross that is stay here.

lots of love Jacqueline xxx

My hubby has gotten used to me being gone years ago for Bolton trips with the girls.. He's gone too way back to 2 concerts and a softball game.. It's all good here.. He was happy MB called me when I won that Twitterparty contest last spring!! He gets a kick out of MB and the adventures I've had because of being a fan..It's all good-yup they are patient!!

Robin in Maryland :)

Robin...it is a fun and safe hobby is it not? lol Bob also gets a good laugh on my behalf...lets hope we keep them laughing!

What a kick to get a phone call from Michael!!! Did you think you were being punked?? Like that show that plays tricks on people with Ashton Kutcher (sp?). I am certain Bob's fire crew would LOVE to try that on me!!! They are relentless :) And I LOVE egging them on!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hi Kathy, No it was a contest and I got confirmation I won by the Twitterparty people and then they emailed me when MB would be calling and he did, it was neat.. Talked about 12 minutes on Mother's Day last year. You did NOT have to be a mom to enter online and do what you had to in order to be 1 of 5 grand prize winners. I had a floral arrangement sent in honor of the release of OWOL album and the insert for the vase has the album cover.  They also sent a copy of the CD. I have the flowers in it now, I dried them. MB saw a pic of them last year at the golf in CT and signed it and said how funny it was one of the callers was me!! He also signed the card that was typed  and sent from the floral shop LOL It was a hoot.. My hubby made dinner that evening  of the call as he knew I was waiting for the call. He told the guys at work MB calls me! (He works in an ag shop for a John Deere dealer) !ROFL  Had them going for a while one day till lunch, then told them I won a contest!! He has his hobbies and I have mine. He knows my travel buds and knows its all totally innocent good fun!  Besides, I do work and pay my own way so what can he say? LOL

LOVE IT LOVE IT Robin Md!!!! What a wonderful story!! You certainly deserve every moment with Michael for all you have done as a fan promoting and supporting him!!! What we won't do to collect another memory!!! Simply a delight to read Robin!!!! And your husband is a trooper as is mine!!! :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Yes, Mine doesn't go as much but he's a trooper all the same!!! My friend you saw in CA her hubby used to go alot and then she went with us for quite a few years as well. Another good one, another trooper!! The husbands are great!! 

I did meet your friend's hubby also that night Robin Md. Even if our husbands don't attend ....they still put up with all our "Michael chatter" and of course we put up with their eccentricities!! lol Good old give and take and that is why we all have been married for so long :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Robin MD

What a great story and what a beautiful, beautiful memory and more especially as you have something so tangible to look at and treasure - thanks for sharing Robin - thanks !!!!   :))

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

There's not too many of us single girls out here who are MB fans. I don't know if Pam's married or not but there are some single girls out there. Love it how patient all of your hubbies are with you girls. :))))

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service