NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Pam is single Robin R. She was married in the past and her ex has come to several shows with her :) They are still friends which is nice!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Yes they are Kathy!  I've been doing this since we've been married!  It will be 30 years  June 26th.  He really does put up with me going off to see Michael!  My hubby is  a keeper! Bless their patience is right!! 

Love Eileen from Upstate NY xx

Awesome Eileen you've been married 30 years.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Eileen...we will be married 35 years in August and Bob has been to most concerts with me :) We often make it a weekend away :) Even accompanying is very being very patient and supportive! lol Too much fun any old way one attends!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy, wow, I just wanted to congratulate you on your 35 years of marriage! You have the same anniversary month as my husband and I do: it'll be 25 years for us this August and yes, my husband comes with me too, unless the money isn't there and he's one heck of a keeper too! Take care sweetie and God bless you and Bob. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Eileen, Kathy and Sylvie,

Think there is a LOT of celebrating to be done this year - 30, 35 and 25 years married - WOW - a whole lot of love there somewhere and as Michael says "Love Is A Wonderful Thing" - just goes to prove, eh !!!!  VBG.  Congrats. to all of you !!!!  :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Eileen, Kathy and Sylvie,

Here in Holland another great husband!! We are married for 31 years, he drove me on snowy roads to Michaels concert in Dusseldorf, Germany in December and he will also come with me to the Stuttgart concert in July (another long drive to Germany) !!!

Definitely a keeper!! :-)

Warm greetings,

Nicolette from Holland.

Hey Juliet, maybe you could have the outside look-alike of your favorite actor and the inside look-alike of your favorite singer wrapped up into one? ;D Good luck with that sweetie! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I've never been married; have no children&I like it this way. Never give up.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

I know Juliet you have told us numerous times on this forum who they are!! lol Good luck with that and who knows...he may come in a different form and love you madly and you him!!! Now that will be the jackpot and never give up if that is what you want :) And cheers to you too Robin R. because as long as we all live our lives the way we choose to.... we will all be happy :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Sylvie!

How have you been!  Things are so crazy around here that I don't get to get on very often.  I will write you soon and fill you in!!

Love and miss you!!  

Eileen  xx

Hey Eileen, miss you too sweetie! I guess I miss out a lot by not being on Facebook huh? Catch up when you can my friend, I have a feeling it's gonna be a long one! :D Take good care of yourself sweetie pie and if we don't get to talk before then, have a wonderful concert! Actually, I might PM you before then. Take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada  xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service