NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

So, Nicolette, You're going to see Michael In july in Germany? Awesome. Neat you've been married 31 years. You go girl. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Ok Sylvie...what day? Our anniversary is August 28. It is truly wonderful to hear about all the happy marriages and the people who chose to "stick through thick and thin"!!! All things in life have their challenges!! Bless you and your hubby also Sylvie :) And thank you Sylvia for your congrats :) I should have used the Syls Duo greeting!!! lol 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy, wow, we're pretty close: our anniversary is on my birthday, August 30th. One less present to buy and one less date to remember! lol Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

This is too funny Sylvie. My uncle who walked me down the aisle has his birthday on our wedding day!! Life is funny :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy, Robin, Robin and Eileen, I have to agree, we have some great hubbies for putting up with our " MB hobby!"  We have been married 36 years this July and mine goes with me quite often!! He has been to a little of everything from concerts, ballgames and charity events! Been going since 1990!  He will be going again in couple of weeks to Cherokee and probably to CT!!! He wants to see him play golf! even more than me!!!!!  Anyway, I agree, they are keepers and all must have lots of patience with us!!!!

Hi Kerie...it is so funny how many of us have been married for so many similar amount of years!! Our ages I guess and the fact that in "our" day we all married young...as did Michael!!! Anyway to congrats to us all and our hubbies!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I think it's awesome of you folks have been married 20&30 some years. That's what Love is all about. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Eileen, I'm praying for you too&have everything crossed.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Robin,  Thanks Hope it works! NO SNOW for just a few days cause by Tuesday night I will be praying for a snow day!

Love Eileen xx

Sounds like a great Bolton adventure Eileen! Have a blast and I will pray for great weather!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Eileen,

Thought I would get my wee message in today as I am pretty certain you'll start getting that excited you won't be able to hit the right keys to get here for a couple of days - you have a fantastic time Eileen - no matter what the weather but, honestly, YOU know I hope it is a beautiful day, in far more ways than one........you go Agent E, let nothing stand in your way, and you remember our motto - have FUN, FUN and then more FUN !!!  lol. Go for it kid !!!  :))

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

HI Sylvia!!! I am so excited I cant stand it!!!  Thanks so much  Sylvia I know I will have a wonderful time!!! Thats right nothing will stand in my way!!! Fun is our motto and the more the better!  And I will try to stay out of trouble!!!LOL But after two concerts in three days I may never come down of my cloud!!!  I promise to get in touch as soon as I can after the shows!! xx

Love Eileen from Upstate NY

Hugs!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service