NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Meggy,

Don't think your mom's crazy at all - think it sounds as if the promoters are a bit crazy ........know for sure one person who would not be happy to hear such a story, is Michael himself - what is going on ??????????????

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

true.I feel as if  am dying(is that how you spell it?) a thousand deaths to hear such stories.I can also report that a similar  non-existance of information is for the July concert  in Germany-unless you have two hours to spare and already got a tip off elsewhere that Michael Bolton is in concert .

Hello Mary,

Can I just say thanks for making all this effort and not chosing something  else for your and Meggy's entertainment instead of.I  did not read Meggy's posts-because-and this is the mean thing in it all-I cannot invest all too much time  in reading every post in the forum regularily-and I am someone who came to love MB very much-so imagine people who just simply want to go to a concert-and since Michael Bolton is a quality-name chose him to spend their money and time and the hope for a "good night out" on.-with that experience already,would you  even try next time -just in case the concert does not take place,or would this experience(and nightmare as you call it)already overshadow future Michael Bolton experiences-before you have even heard him sing a note-and you might decide that Michael Bolton is something which you rather not chose to be a part of next time.I am sorry,that I cannot personally be more helpful,as I live in London/UK and it does not make sense to call them when i do not intend to go to the concert.I send my mutual support ,love and thanks Angelica

(sorry I am having trouble here typing properly)

Hi Meggy, I’m so sorry to hear about what your mom went through but I applaud her for her dedication! Sweetie, I think it would be worth, for something like this, to make it an actual separate discussion to bring attention to it. So if you can,  start a discussion about it, so yours and your mom’s efforts don’t get lost here, in the shuffle of these posts. Maybe head it something like “Louisville KY concert, we need help!”. It’s been said that promotion for this tour… has had room for improvement. I would suggest to your mom that she’d call a radio station in your area that does play Michael’s music and ask why they’re not promoting him more, if at all. BTW, your mom isn’t crazy, far from it: she’s a dedicated fan and God bless her. I wish you success either way sweetie, don’t give up and tell your mom not to either! Obviously, there are no garantees, but give it your best shot! Break a leg sweetheart and  big warm hugs to you and your mom, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Call a radio station? Are you kidding me? Radio promoting MB? What? nah! Never happen. At least hardly not here or in Baltimore where i've lived&live. At least L. A. is better than Baltimore. I know Robin in M. D. would agree. Poe leaease!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm reading messages behind but had to comment. I'm not trying to be negative. I give Mary&Meggy credit and all that for their foot work. I'm sure it will all be woth it, I pray.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Let me shut up before I get........

Hi Mary....don't ever be discouraged by incompetence!!!! I have found similar behavior in different venues for one reason or another. You can't EVER let stupidity put you astray!!! Don't believe what they are saying about tickets selling. The process is all a "game" to the venues and they release rows in a crazy way. They know they can do this because they KNOW the concert will sell. It is a game to see how much they can sell each seat for. It is wrong but it is done ALL the time. I am sure many fans on this forum who attend LOTS of concerts..as I do :) and always will... can share similar crazy stories about ticket buying. Just stay true to yourself and continue on buying tickets to see Michael no matter what obstacles arise!!!! Have a BLAST at your concert!!!! Security?.....that is another mess!!!! Don't get me started...LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob  

A couple things here. Mary, you have yourself a K A good time, here? I wish I could be with you&your daughter. I'd have fun that's for sure.

Kathy's right. Security can be a mess. Also, about radio, yeah, money corporate&politics&lack of promotion, impersonalities. don't even get me started. it's not like back in the day when you could call in requests, free ticket give aways

Yeay&another thing, fans, is that yeah, a lot of these contest winners aren't even fans. i tried 3 weeks to win a week in Vegas this past June&probably non fans won&didn't even claim the tickets--Oh, I'm sure some had but not all. Once I won tickets to see a concert of a lot of folks&Michael did 3 songs there&hardly any of the radio winners attended. Then, the girl that won this drawing at our local station 10/15/97 didn't even appear to be a fan--just a contest frequenter. yeah, I can get started. It's fans that bust their butts off to win&can't. My sister called in for me&she got through. I won the CD "All that Matters." i wrote a letter&the manager of the radio station called me and asked me to come in&I did. Yeah, the local TV news reporter interviewed me&I told her I wasn't the contest winner&she didn't care. She could sense that I'm a true fan&I got to be on TV&not the contest winner. She hardly spoke to Michael. I understand being star struck, I really do but i could tell she wasn't a fan. Sure, fans freeze up, get shy but I can tell if they're a fan or not. Please!!!!!!!!!!

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

&pardon my rantings.

Hey Meggy&Mary,

I called out of curiosity&they said way over half the tickets have been sold&I checked for a single seat&they had an 8th row seat--seat 821. Hmm. if I were rich, I'd be there but I can dream.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Where are your seats?

Happy Birthday Michael my Friend

Hey Ashley, Thank you for posting in our thread here, yes we all wish Michael a very Happy Birthday today!!!

Robin in Maryland :)

Well, Michael, Happy birthday to you today&celebrate it good with many more returns. Stay in good health&be safe throughout your travels.

Love,xoxBoltonnut from L. A. CA Robin R.

P. S. Sorry for putting his birthday wish in here. I had problems with the happy birthday thread grrr.

Hi Ashley....how did Modesto concert go? I have been thinking about you :) I hope it went well!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service