NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I haven't gotten any info that this concert isn't taking place.  Let me see if I can find out anything.  Gail

Thanks Gail, I hope they've sold more seats than they are sharing with people that call, and hope too the show goes on as scheduled..

I have not heard of poor attendance at the shows this tour..  Last fall Newark, NJ was packed and just recently,
Greensburg, PA was packed on the floor, and only a few singles left for sale and quite a few balcony sections had lots of people too.  I've not heard from other fans saying their shows had poor tix sales or attendance...

So I hope they have sold more tix than it appears they have sold and that this show happens as planned for you and your mom Meggy!!!

I'm curious what you find out Gail. Thanks again for checking!!

Robin in Maryland :)

I was surprised at the Gibson Theatre not being sold out. I suppose it was because of Valentine's Day. I am sure people make their special plans way ahead of time. I would guess that the Gibson was about 3/4 full.

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

You mean to tell me the concert in KY may not go on? Well, here we go. Radio. Radio sucks. You never hear his music. You never even heard "Murder my heart" or any other song from the new CD on the radio. Did I tell you I HATE RADIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only listen to satellite XM/Sirius radio or Cable's music choice. Radio, it used to be you could make requests but now, it's all automated&program. Oh, did I tell everyone I HATE RADIO!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PARDON ME, FOLKS I HATE RADIO!!!!!!!&BECAUSE OF THEIR LACK OF PROMOTION, THIS CONCERT MAY NOT OCCUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU WANT ME TO GET STARTED? NO!!!!!! YOU DON'T!!!!!!! LET ME GET OUT OF HERE! I don't want to be stressed on Michael's birthday.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Robin,

Yes, it is very upsetting!  We have one local radio station in NJ that will play 3-4 of MB's songs throughout the day.  (107.1 The Breeze) I have it on all day in the office at work.  When a MB songs comes on I rush over and turn it up!  But it's the ONLY station I have heard play his songs.  And just the old hits, nothing from the new CD.  Lady Gaga is the hotest thing right now, why don't they play Murder My Heart?  Makes no sense.  Does anyone understand radio and why MB songs are not played?  Is it his PR people?  That's why the average person thinks Michael is a "has-been" and must be retired.  They have no idea how many fans he still has, that he is on tour, very poplular in other places besides the US. 

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Amen Joy. That's my point. Nothing personalized in radio. All they need to do is just to get rid of radio. I feel sorry for the DJ'S. They can't do what they want. They have to do what CORPORATE wants&it's oh! so! sad! OMG. Hearing several songs on the same station in the same day? What? Never known that concept but oh! yeah, that's right. I don't listen to the radio.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

&do you know what? I know a DJ who got repremanded for an incorrect inflection. Did you hear me? An incorrect inflection in his voice? hello? I mean, I could go on, on&on. As I've said before, it's money, corporate&politics. makes me glad I'm a retiree. Whew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Sorry BB'S but it angers me because radio isn't like it used to be. Do any of you remember the song, "Pilot of the airwaves." That's me all over it. Love it&could relate back in the day; there were times, other than my twin sister, the DJ'S were my friends.

Hi Joy, I fully agree that it’s a dirty shame that Michael isn’t on the radio more and I think you nailed it right on the head when you said that’s the reason too many people think he’s a “has been”, which burns me… I also agree that it makes no sense that they don’t play “Murder my heart” on the radio either. I rarely listen to AC radio any more either, aside from the Delilah show who plays him. Heck, Delilah even talked about the new album in a newsletter last year, God bless her… Well anyway, let’s just say that promotion isn’t what it used to be, sorry for the rant. Take care Joy. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

It is very strange Joy and Sylvie. You know there must be politics involved. Dirty politics at that!!! Thank goodness Michael can count on us. Frankly the fact that he can fill auditoriums is due to his great talents and completely validates his fabulous voice. What do you say to that radio???!!!!! Hmpf......!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

I am sure it is money money money!!!! How much will his people "pay off" the radio folks!!!! JMO!!!!! I wouldn't participate in such a hostage situation myself!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I wish Tom could give their review on the concert in Nappa 2/7. I know it's a month ago.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Can't believe mine was 3 weeks ago already. I wanna go back. :(

Ok...before everyone gets carried away with the KY concert...it IS taking place and tickets are selling better than you were led to believe.  So unless something unforseen happens between now and the 13th he will be in Louisville for the concert.    Relax and enjoy the concert!! Gail

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service