NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Gai!
Everyone is right and I've asked before why dohis comncert not get advertised the way everyone elses concerts are all well advertised! Tadio stinks you never hear his music! I hardly listen to it anymore! I just feel. Something can be done to get the word out that Michael is alive and still going strong! My asst principal is a musican and has played and recorded with famous musicans he knew Michaell uyears ago and he said to me he said to me he didn't even know he was still around! I set him straight!
Nest weeek I am going to see Michael in. AC and MA! I hope we don'thave trouble taking pictures and using phones and videos. In Newark they made me stop the video I was makng and didntwant us up by the stage! Guess who won out! But its upsetting when they do that,b
I am counting down the days! So excited!
Love Eileen. Xx

I know Eileen. I hear you about security. Michael did tell us (those that pictures) that they could take as many picures as they wanted. So, security can put that down their pipes&smoke it. :))))) I'm sorry. I know there's fools out here in these audiences&security's doing their jobs but gees Louise.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Eileen...don't get me started on security!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

If I were driving to&from everywhere, my CD'S will be on. I know when I'm riding with Elaine (no, I'm not a back seat driver) :D we always listen to CD'S. Once in a while the radio&she listens to that nasty talk radio. I respect folks that like it but no thanks.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

PTL. Whew. I'm glad to hear it&so, Meggy&Mary, reviews the 14th, please? :))))))))))

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I'm probably in the wrong spot but for all of you who are married as long as yawl have been, "that's what love is all about." Congratulations. I love it.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I've never been married.

Thanks Gail, Glad to hear things are ok and the show will go on. I don't know much but the shows my friends and I have attended have had full audiences so I was hoping this one is doing ok too!!

I hope for some reviews ladies after the show!!!!

Robin in Maryland :)

That's wonderful news Gail, thanks for checking for us sweetie! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

So glad to hear Gail. That is why I never trust the "rumors". Nothing stops me from seeing Michael!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I only listen to the radio when I'm driving my car on the weekend, and most of the time I have WCBS-FM which is the oldies station here in New York.  They play Michael once in a great while, and when they do it's usually "When a man loves a Woman".  Last weekend I heard the Percy Sledge version....but it's very annoying just to hear the same song all the time.  When it comes to music, I stick to my CD collection regardless what artists I want to hear.  When I saw Air Supply in concert a few years ago, someone said to me....Really, they are still around?  It's not just Michael, that some people think are not popular anymore....it's other artists too.....really sad.  :( 

Helena...xx...

You're right Helena. A lot of artists don't get promotions. I've seen air Supply before. I know some folks who shook hands with Russell--the lead russell.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Robin,

Air Supply usually have a meet and greet after their concerts, but that night they had an early show and late show.  Being that I have to take the subway home late at night, my friend and I went to the early show and missed out on meeting them.....which was really disappointing to me since I would have loved to get their autographs and take pictures with them!!  But I did touch Graham (the other guy) while he was walking around in the audience with his guitar.  How I wished I could have at least touch or hug Russell.....oh well, maybe I'll see them again and have better luck next time!  They came to Brooklyn for the outdoor summer concerts two years ago, but I did not go since it was going to rain.....but of course it cleared up and I missed them that time....talk about rotten luck!!

Helena...xx...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service