NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Aw! Bummer helen. I'm sorry you didn't get to meet them--especially Graham&Russell. Another place; another time, huh?

I remember it was raining like a suna of a when I saw Michael 9/5/93 in SC&whew, when he performed, it wasn't raining&it rained afterwards. i called the place&they said the show was going on.

I wish Michael was able to do CD signing before&after shows&all like Kenny did in L. A. I do understand; just wishing.

boltonnut from L.A. CA

Very true Helena.....did you say car radio?....only when I want a traffic update!!!!! And that is because they never play our Michael!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Well, I guess I don't have to worry about traffic. Yawl might have to worry if I start driving. :)))))))

Seriously, I hear you; only listen to the radio for traffic&oh, did I say weather? No, I didn't. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Yes Kathy my car radio....I had it on this weekend, but no Michael...so true!!

Helena...xx...

Hi Helena...my car only allows Michael's CDs to play...LOL Any passengers in my car who don't like my play list....they can walk!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Well, I won't have to worry about walking. I'd be listening to MB that's for sure.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

LOL!!!  Love it Kathy!!!  :)

Helena...xx..

Hi Kathy,

Is that at the back of the car or the front of the car - WALK FAST Kathy's driving -  in fact -  start running !!!!  lol

Sylvia.   Youir wee Scottish friend.

I mainly listen to talk radio these days.. Play my CD's of MB and other artists I like instead of radio. Local radio here hasn't played MB in ages!!!

Robin in Maryland :)

Hi Robin R, Robin Md, Helena and Sylvia......ok ladies you all have a reservation in my Bolton music ONLY car!!! I give all complainers a 5 minute head start to get out of my "cars" way or else!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hey you Get out of my car. Oh, it's suppose to be hey you get off of my cloud. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service