NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Or that Billy Ocean song....Getta out of my Dreams and into my car......LOL!!!!!

Come to think of it, even when they were playing Christmas music.... from Thanksgiving till Christmas on the light station, I never heard one of Michael's Christmas songs!!  Even then no Michael on the Radio....go figure!!!

Helena...xx...

Hi Helena, in my case, Xmas time  is pretty much when I do hear Michael on the radio, on a Vermont station and Delilah plays him a lot too. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Like that song by Billy Ocean.

I've heard White Christmas by Michael in the past but not the last few years as I didn't listen to the radio at Christmas time.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Well that is good Sylive, at least you hear him!!

Hugs, Helena...xx..

Hey Kathy, sounds like my car except I don"t give anyone a warning!! LOL!!  Unless we are taking a long road trip, that is all I play in MY car!!  Then on that road trip, we have worked it out, he plays what he wants since he is driving, usually talk radio or oldies and, I listen to my ipod of course filled with MB from all the oldies, to the new ones!! LOL !!

We have one station here in Memphis that plays Michael, but it is usually only 3 or 4 different songs, that would be WAMLAW, HAISTLWY, Georgia or sometimes TLT but rare!!  At least they know he is still alive!!

Kerie

Kerie, those 4 songs on the radio? Huh? Wow!

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I don't mean to put my comment here but here it goes. Gail, that's what I thought that with the promotion that it's the locals. Thanks. I didn't mean to say anything that may have been a negative or be accusatory.

Meegy&Mary, you go. Promote Michael since the cheap radio&TV stations won't. That should warrant yawl a backstage. :D''Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I mean from the venue. A.ll the promoting you 2 are doing, they ought to give you backstage pass. let us know.

LOL....I do compromise also Kerie on road trips by "sharing" the tunes with Bob :) LOVE when I drive alone and BLAST Michael's music!!!! Was that a police siren I hear behind me???? Uh oh......lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

God bless anyone listening to talk radio. I'll pass.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Robin, We are a talk radio family here between my hubby and I. I have a nice DC station that's very good, not all politics but current info and interesting.. So not all talk radio is a bad thing girl!   My hubby has satellite in the truck and he has all kinds of cool stations too, older music ones and the talk ones he likes..so it's to each his own I guess. But no one plays MB anymore, that I've never heard in many years here in the MD/DC area unfortunately.

Robin in MD :)

Robin, I respect you listen to talk radio. Nothing wrong with it. it's just I don't. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Robin, CA

You don't have to listen to talk radio anymore because we talk SKYPE   -   I was ordered to get in here and get a message out to everyone to join Skype  -  Robin and I have just been talking for about the last hour - it was BRILLIANT - thanks Robin for keeping on at me to join up - SPEAK to you soon !!!  :))

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service