NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Meggy, you will still have a GREAT concert in KY even if it is not full.  The one I went to in Atlanta was no where full, I would say maybe half, but it was a wonderful concert.  He still gave it his all, even did encores and all, so, don't worry about it.  Go, have a great time and enjoy the intimate audience!!!!  He will give you a wonderful show, no matter what!!!!

Kerie

Robin, Sylvie, Joy and Kathy, I totally agree with you about radio. They don,t play Michael,s music here in UK either and it makes me MAD!!

I stopped listening to radio stations because of this. I stick to listening to cds or my mp3 player instead. It maddens me even more when people say they,ve never heard of Michael or think he,s a "has been" He never gets the credit he deserves and I think IT STINKS!!!  Good job we, his fans support him!!

Sandra xx

I hear you Sandra. It's sad when folks say, "What? He's still touring." So, it happens there in England, too. Cheap Channel, I mean clear channel is oh, disgusting. :)))))) Money hogging corporation who pay their DJ'S next tonothing.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Mary...thank goodness we have kids that are so tech connected to keep us in the loop!!! I do like Rascal Flatts a lot...that should be a delightful song they create. You are welcome for our support. That is what this forum is about :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I can't wait to get this duets CD with Michael. A lot of these artists I've never heard of those I have Rascal Flats. Pardon spelling. Should have looked at it but didn't. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Everyone,

It has been officially announced by the Rascal Flatts that they are collaborating with Michael in writing a new song with him for his next album and below is a little picture published in the "Country News" of them all :-

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I may be in the wrong spot but Mary&Meggy, you both for all the foot work that you're doing for all the promotion work, yawl should get backstage passes from the venue. Hope you do. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I'd ask for them. If it weren't for you 2, there would be as many tickents sold. Go for it. Like I always say, "God gave us a mouth. Use it." All you can do is ask. I'd show ththem your work.

boltonnut from L. A. CA

Thank you roving reporter Sylvia!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

Am I now a "R.R." as opposed to "S.S.S." - let's go through the alphabet for the nom de plumes - mind you maybe that ain't such a good idea - starting with "a" - NO - we will just skip it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Part of the confusion illusion Wee One....and you thought you were alone???? HA!!!!!! LOL LOL Remember....twin?

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Man, off topic. That song "Skin" by Rascal Flatts is one heck of a sad song.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I think it they that do that song.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service