NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mary, I applaud you for your dedication and determination for getting things done! Sounds like your hubby is a keeper too! :D Ah, you and Meggy are so sweet,you should wear matching outfits… :D Mary, I wish you all the luck in the world on your campaign and on having your special moment, concert night, you go girl! Thanks for the info about Michael’s new CD, it’s beginning to sound more interesting and different every day… Well, thanks for keeping us posted Mary,God bless you for the good promotion, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I wonder if MB'S management is unable to aford the cost to promote to radio stations about his shows? That's also a possibility. I remember back in the prehystoric days of the early/mid 90'S when there was oh! so! much promotions of his shows. Oh, yeah, that's right. Corporate, radio, politics&money lacks. Please!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how full the concert halls I've been to were but even if it was just me there, their loss; my gain.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Just so you know, Robin, and everyone...the promotion in a certain locality is up to the promoters at that locality...not Michael or his management.  Michael's team gets him and his team there and the promotion is up to those sponsoring the concert.

Mary and Meggy,I wanted to let you know that I sent your concerns to Michael's tour agency and they are checking to see what's up with the advertisting. Gail

Now, Meggy&Mary, with Gail&all she's done for yawl, could possibly warrant you backstage passes. Perhaps you may be tototally surprised. I'm keeping everything crossed. :D

Hope I'm not stepping on any bounds on this. I'm just hoping.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Meggy, what I'm saying is I'm not saying the MBA giving yawl backstage passes, I was suggesting you ask the venue. I want to clarify that. I wouldn't expect a backstage pass but perhaps maybe from the venue.

Also, folks, if I've said anything wrong on here, please forgive me. A couple times it's been brought to my attention of my saying things that may indicate my saing things wrong. I don't want to come across offensive or saying anything against MBA because it not that at all. Sometimes, I don't know how to write what I'm thinking. Maybe I should just back off in comments for a time.

Boltonnnut from L. A. CA

Hi Robin CA,

Excuse me sweetheart - what are you talking about - being offensive - WHEN ???????    If you have ever been offensive - I wonder what I've been - a bolt of lightening should strike me.......COME ON - it is a forum in a democratic society - free speech and all that and to those that don't like it - a raspberry .....and I know just the person who can blow great ones - our Chief of Staff, Amelia Rose (known to some as Millie !) !!!! 

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Super Mary!!!! Enjoy every word and the photos. A little taste to whet your appetite!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Meggy and Mary,

Just shows what can be done if you shout loud enough - looks as though your little campaign paid dividends - well done to the two of you !!!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I know. I have a big mouth, don't I? :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Mary/Meggy, See all is well with your show. Go and have a wonderful time!!!!! We want a full report here afterwards of course!!LOL

Robin in Maryland :)

Go Mary&Meggy. Than Goodness it was advertised on TV.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service