NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Very good ladies!!! You shall be M & M for now on...the M&M's for Michael!!!! Peanut or plain?.....lol Have a great time at your concert and make your way to the stage!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

LOL .....loved that one for Meggy and Mary - see you and your nom de plumes......you should write a wee, wee book of them all  !!!!!!!   lol

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

Kathy Kreates Knick Knames by......?????? LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

You folks can have peanut M&M'S. Including Mr. Bolton. Yuck. :D JMO though.

boltonnut from L. A. CA

lol Hi Mary and Meggy, it's nice to hear you being so enthusiastic: so glad to hear your efforts were rewarded! Oh wow, 10 days: it's hard to believe it's been a couple of months since Meggy started telling me about it and now it's almost here. I'd be doing the happy dance if there was an ad for an MB concert in my area too! lol Take care sweetie(s) and keep in touch. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I wish there was a concert for you Sylvie in Canada.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hey Robin from CA, join the club baby girl: we got jackets! lol Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Everyone! MB's tour these next few stops are on the East Coast of the USA. The first one is tomorrow  in Atlantic City, New Jersey at Ceasars.  I know a few folks from here are going to be attending this one. 

Have a wonderful time and don't forget to share your reviews with us here!!! I have a good friend going as well, she doesn't post here but I'll hear from her and share some of her thoughts if it's alright with her!!

HAVE FUN!!

Robin in Maryland :)

Here! Here! Robin! For the folks in good old A. C., Have fun&reviews.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Sylvie in Canada, I'm praying for you a concert.

Hey Robin from CA, thanks a lot sweetie pie, it means a lot to me... Love, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Any time, Sylvie.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Yeah Robin, I know we've both been to A City in the past haven't we! 

Hope the show is a great one for them all tomorrow night.

Robin in Maryland :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service