NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

You've got it Robin. We've been here, there&everywhere, it seems. I don't think I've been to as many shows as you have but shucks, we've been to a few. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Robin, You have been to quite a few yourself and to venues I've never gone to!!! :)

Robin in Maryland :)

Count down, girlfriends. Enjoy. My concert was 2&a half weeks ago. I want it back. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Believe it. Believe it. Mary&Mweggy, you're going. You're going. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Truthfully, I'd take the children's book. He may be embarrassed by the magazine. JMO though. Yawl do what you want.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Meggy and Mary, if I were you, I would take some item that means a lot to you: like the first CD you bought, the program from the first concert you attended together etc. I’m thinking Michael would appreciate the story attached to it, when you talk to him. It’s just a suggestion. Take care M&M! :D Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

There you go. I agree with Sylvie. I took My Secret passion"," "this is the Time"&at the time, my copy of "Vintage" beings it was released 9/2/03. I bought it at Borders in NY when he had a CD signing there.  So, yeah, take a personal special item.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Robin, if we put both our venues we've been to, we'd have a whole lot. Love it. You're right. There's been venues you've been to&I haven't&vise versa. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Meggy and Mary,

I agree with Sylvie and I would take something that means a lot to both of you but at the same time think about it being something you don't want to get damaged, so something too large may be more at risk but if you have good pieces of memorabilia and they are large enough for him to sign I would consider something along those lines - whatever you select good luck in getting him to sign it !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Amen with Sylvia in getting autographs. Some are lucky to meet him before&after a show. heck, I hope it works out. All what you've done for that venue......Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Oh wow!! I didnt realise that you had meet and greet passes Mary and Meggy!! Thats fantastic to hear.

Do come back and tell us about it. We love Michael meeting reports. We love the concert reviews but the meeting ones are really special.

Daft thing to say, but have a fantastic time.

Love Jennifer XX

I don't think Meggy&Mary are having backstage passes or meet or greet. I was saying with all the promotional work they were or are doing, their venue should grant them that; not that they will. I'm nhoping.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service