NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Robin, sorry for your loss.  My thoughts are with you.....

Helena...xx..

Hi Kathleen,

So glad you had a good time at Michael's show - hope you will come in and join us and read all the reviews that are printed so far and all those we know are still to come......special show coming up on 14th February  - we know two of the Bolton Buddies are going and that their reviews are going to be GREAT !!!!!  Welcome !!!!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Kathleen

Welcome and thanks so much for your review, glad you had a great night.

Love Deb xx

I hope the rescheduled Modesto show goes off tonight in CA w/o a problem.. Looking forward to reading some reviews tomorrow!!!!

Robin in Maryland ! Especially from Ashley and her dad, Tom!!!!!

:)

Two things. Yeah, I'm ready for reviews from Modesto.

Also,&once again, everyone thanks for your condolances.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hope Ashley and Tom have a great time!!!

Helena..xx...

Hi Kathleen and thanks for your tiny review :) Maybe you are still Michael mesmerized and have only a few coherent words to say...lol Glad you had a good time!!

Kathy and LAFd Bob

For now Michael had won with golf.....he had worked hard for it...

Congrats Michael and team xxxx ps this page was strange and this was the only place I could put it..,So Gail if you have this info already that is fine but I was NOT able to open something from the forum.

Lots of love Jacqueline xxx 

Hi Jacqueline,

No need to apologise for putting this picture here - as far as I am concerned - could look at it all day....it is now my screen saver .....think we should have it as an opener on all our threads until we get a new one next year when he wins it again - I just think it is a beautiful picture and especially that expression on his face - believe he doesn't know if to shed a tear or let his face burst open in one gigantic grin - I think he feels he could shed a tear but is holding back - what do others think ???

Thanks again Jacqueline !!!  :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Your more than welcome Sylvia...

Just the face off Michael .........I saids soooooooo many things without talking lol...love that picutre aswell...

lots of love Jacqueline xxxx

ps is you see your screen saver lol you can think of me aswell hahahahaha

Thanks Jacqueline!! And CONGRATULATIONS Michael!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I know one thingm, Karen&I had a lot of laughs. We had a good time&enjoyed the delly we went to&just visiting talking about many things but mainly about the babe.

I had an hour late pick up on my ride home. That's enough to make one growl. I apologized to Karen if I was a little nervous&up tight. Public transportation whew&the stuff I sometimes have to go through. But, it's better than nothing. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

&Karen, if you're reading this, thanks&get over that cold. Have fun these next few days&be safe.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service