NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Robin in MD, forgot to say thanks for sharing the link to the article sweetie, thanks a lot! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Oh no problem, I stole if from another board!LOL

Robin in MD

that's right. steal them articles&brang them over here. I know my anglish has a lot to be desired. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Meant to say stole it from another board.. I cannot type! Sorry

I'm purposely speaking incorrectly so don't even worry about errors.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Robin in MD,

thank you for your note that this photo has not been taken recently - I already was wondering ... 

I appreciate your lack of moral (stealing ...) lol

Astrid

LOVE this photo Astrid!!!!! That is how I always remember Michael...that great smile and gentle soul!!!! Ahhhhh.....just love the photo :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

yes, the author made a very good choice!

... and I love your video - fantastic treasue! Gentle on your mind ...

Astrid

Definitely Michael on my mind Astrid every time I watch that video!!!! lol Glad you enjoyed it!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Awesome Karen. Shucks with these smart phones these days, anything's possible. My friend has this ap on her phone. She has the smart phone; can put it next to a speaker on the radio&get the song title&the artists. That's scary. Awesome. Keep us posted. Love it. Now, if she could get a couple youtube songs. Woo Hoo.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

OMG Karen in the Clay Aiken fandom this is a CELLCERT!! Been doing them for years with people streaming to others that hear and then type on their board about the show. If you can Karen type in BOLD if you are reporting.  If you are listening you can type while you listen to your phone if that's how you guys are doing it.. We cannot change colors here like that fan club site does.. THIS IS SO FUN IF IT WORKS!!!!  if you talk to Elaine thank her for us. She will be giving us a Cellcert!!LOVE IT!!

Bring it on. My friend is there but she doesn't have her phone on, she wants to enjoy the show and I cannot blame her!!!

Robin in Maryland :)

Should soon be show time in A City!!!!

Robin in Maryland :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service