NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds amazing  Karen and Robin Md and of course I am clueless!!!!! This is too much!!! lol

Kathy and LAFd Bob 

I know that's right karen. Can't wait to hear from Eileen&find out who all she met up with. Awesome. See, the East coast gets the good stuff.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hey Eileen, write when you can.  Glad you had an amazing time..Safe driving.

Robin in Maryland :)

Eileen, she's teasing us. Dangling the carrot in front of us&taking it away. Eileen, you can't do that to Boltonnut like me.

Seriously, have a good day at work&be serious. We'll be waiting with bated breath. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I meant be safe. I tried to delete and couldn't.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

See, I can't write. :)

Well, Karen has her show Friday&Meggy&Mary's Sunday. Woo hoo.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hello everyone...a quick note before my head hits the pillow.  I did see Helen and Kay and spoke to them for a few minutes. Michael introduced her and gave her a kiss as he came by her heading for the stage after WAMLAW.   Isa was there and we did also speak for a bit. She was there helping her dad.  It was great speaking to you Eileen for a bit..great putting a face to a name.  I spoke briefly to Robin's friend as well.  The concert was fantastic as always. Michael did sing Hallelujah and said it was already recorded for the new album coming out soon.

I'm afraid I don't have any pictures...I forgot my camera...first time ever!!!

Thanks Gail. Hey! We all forget. Thanks for your review there. neat the folks you saw--Helen, Isa&BB'S as well.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Gail,

What a lovely story to read first thing on a Sunday morning - and OMG isn't Helen amazing - what a woman.......I am starting to believe even if Michael wanted to retire his mom wouldn't let him - she will still be telling him to get up on that stage when she is 101 - absolutely fantastic !!!  :)

OMG I applaud her !!! :))

Thanks for sharing Gail !! :))

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Gail,

For the great report about last night for you lol...

Yes it is nice to see them once for real and not just read ore talk Michael's great fam. But HOW can you forget a camera lol lol???

No worry when we close our eyes whe can see Michael singing and that he looked great we know lol..And once again it's nice to see Michael's mom Helen and a part off his fam.

lots of love and hope you had a great sleep lol Jacqueline xxx/xoxox

I know this is off topic folks but I've got to share this&speaking of age. There's this 110-year-old woman who has frequented the Doctor Phil's audience in the last 4 years. Doctor Phil introduced her being the oldest person&brought his grand daughter on who's almost 11 months--the youngest. So, 10 years from now, Michael could be touring&Helen could be right there. :D

Wouldn't that be lovely. Oops. My age there Wow!

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Thanks for your review Gail. AWW I love it that he stopped and kissed his mom... She's amazing and so is Aunt Kay. They never change over the years, love them.. I am thrilled Hallelujah is going to be on the new album and you all heard it live last night! Wow.. Maybe it will show up in the setlist in Cleveland in 2 weeks. I can hope!LOL 

My friend said how she loved Halleluja too and said the whole show was great! She called my other friend who shared with me!!LOL Relaying info here...sounds like the show rocked!  Woo Hoo!

Bummer forgetting the Gail.  Otherwise sounds like things went great!

Robin in Maryland :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service