NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, though we didn't get Halleluja, in L. A. on Valentine's day, we did get on "Lean On me." Can't wait to get the CD to hear Haleleluja. I'm totally stoked about the duet CD anyway. it's going be interesting even if he were to sing with folks I don't know or may not care for. Even if he sang with Babas, I'd be happy. After all, Barry Gibb sings with Barb. hey, it's all good. :)))))

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Gail, glad you had such a great time! Aww, how sweet of Michael... Well thanks for letting us know about "Hallelujah"! Feel free to share some more about the show... :D Take care sweetie and thanks for checking in. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Love the descriptions Gail where you mentioned Michael kissed his mom's hand. AW!!!!!!!! Gotta love it.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Thanks Gail.....glad you had a great time!!!

Helena..xx..

Hi, Gail

Nice report, all  looks that was a fantastic and lovely

night.  Don't worry, there is always one first time, 

I mean about the camara.  Thank you very much for sharing !!!!

Take care

Mariu

Thanks Gail for such a personal review :) How sweet that Michael mentioned his mom :) Age is a --------. Forgetting your camera...well then you certainly enjoyed the concert with nothing else to do!!!! Just don't do it again....LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hya Meggy, I'm have pc mouse trouble today and cant seem to tab back through the forum, did you get your bits signed by Michael at all?

I hope you did manage it.

Love Jennifer XX

Jennifer, their show hasn't happened yet!LOL  Meggy and her mom didn't do A City last night..Did you try rebooting the computer and repluggingin the mouse in a different port? We have a laptop at work that did that and doing that fixed it. Just a thought!

Robin :)

Hi Everyone, That's ok. I killed my mouse. I poisoned him. but see, he comes back to life when my brother-in-law comes along. :D You know I have to tease around.

Jennifer, hope your mouse cooperates with you with the advice being given. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Oooh, do you know, this is a brand new sony vaio laptop and I've had it 2 weeks and its gone wrong already!! I've taken it back to the shop twice and today they agreed to order me a new one but to keep this one until the replacement comes in on wednesday.

It's a blessed nuisance. The mouse keeps sticking and then the cursor arrow flies all over the blinking page and the dvd drive? Dont get me started on the noise that makes!! Sounds like a swarm of bees humming away on their merry little tune! It's a good thing I have 3 other laptops and my desktop pc as backup. I was just experimenting on the dodgy one early today and exploring windows 7.

Still, I'll have a brand new one on wednesday and they have given me some free dvd's and a book on windows 7 for my trouble, so its not all bad.

Thank you for your advice. I'll remember that in the future.  It's always good to have something you can try when they go wrong.

Love Jennifer XX

Ya think. Yeah,&they should replace the computer&I'm glad they are.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hi Gail

Glad you had a great night, lovely to hear Isa and Helen were there too.

Thanks for info on Michael saying he has recorded Hallelujah for the new album, I was hoping it was going to be on there :)

Love Deb xx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service