NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

She is attending the concert tonight in Springfield, Mass with Holly. She is going to give me a call so that I can hear him again, I can't wait. I will keep you all posted here as well as on FB!!!!!!

Love, Shannon xoxo

Hi Shannon...oh please do report in here for us non-FBookers!!!! We appreciate it soooo much :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

I know in L. A., a very dear friend who doesn't post up here called me during Sweet Home Chicago. I don't know how well she heard it. I felt honored being called. I usually am not called.

Shannon, once again, awesome you've heard from Eileen&awesome she's seeing the show tonight as well as Saturday. How awesome is that? Neat she's called you. Wow!

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Shannon,

Thanks a lot for you up-to-date report - sounds like a great concert and a great time was had by all - hope tonight is as wonderful for them - Eileen must be on cloud nine and especially when Michael acknowldged that he had seen the Bolton Bear T-shirt - GREAT !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Shannon for the updates from Eileen!!  I'm sure she will have a great time tonight too with Holly and anyone else who is going!!

Helena..xx..

I need to order one also Juliet!! I will found out where and how but count me in!! I had Michael sign my official Bolton Bear after I serenaded him on the Howie Mandel Show...lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy is that the bear they sold during the 1998 tour, the shirt has MB's pic on it? I got one in Erie, PA and he signed it for me at some point after too!! Mine is on my chair in my guest-bedroom.. Just curious if you bought yours during that concert tour! My friends and I all got them that year. I think I asked him to sign it at a ball game somewhere along the way after that..

Robin in Maryland :)

Yep....the same one Robin Md....too much fun when I asked him to sign it!! I guess now I will need my own t-shirt signed!! I thought about wearing the Bolt-Tower t-shirt also to a concert!! We shall see!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I thought maybe we had the same bear Kathy!!!LOL  I don't wear Bolton stuff to concerts anymore, did that years ago tho. Have fun.

Robin in Maryland :)

I know Robin Md....aren't the t-shirts sooooo flattering??? LOL Of course we old timers would own the same antiques!!! All things Michael always :) 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I know Kathy and Robin!!  I gave up wearing MB tshirts to the concerts a long time ago when my girls finally said, "enough already mom!!!" I think my are all antiques as well, I have a whole shelf full !!! LOL!!  I haven't bought a new one in years, well I don't have any with short hair if that tells ya anything!!!  I have the teddy bear with the tshirt also, but never got him to sign it...I was cleaning some stuff yesterday and found his baseball cards and my brother-in-law had made me a plaque for his "rookie card", wish I could get him to sign that sometime but a bit heavy to put in my purse for a concert!!! 

Time is getting close for my concert finally, it is friday nite, getting ready and excited for it!!!  Hummm, what can I do this time to get his attention, I am on the front row again!!! My husband will be with me this time and I have instructed him he has to sing when MB puts that mic in front of him this time or at least look like he is singing!!!  Hope he won't catch me off guard this time like the last 3 times!!!  You would think I would be prepared!!! LOL

Kerie

Kathy I don't have all of them anymore, some of them I got rid of..too many and not wearing them anymore. Only certain ones I kept.  It was getting stupid all the ones I had.

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service