NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kerie and Robin Md.......anyone count all the $ we have spent on Michael momentos??? I dare not!!! Speaking of baseball....how about his signed baseball? I got one of those at one of Michael's charity dinners. It was at the Beverly Hilton...of course I can't remember what year but it was at the height of his softball playing days. The baseball came in my gift bag :) I remember when Michael first cut his hair and I didn't want to buy a "short hair cut" t-shirt!! I was soooo disappointed when he cut his hair but that is such old news!!!

Have a great time on Friday Kerie!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy, the bolton bear you're referring to. Is that the little bear with the t-shirt that was sold several years ago?

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I'm embarrassed to say that I did purchase the t-shirt from the concert in L. A. Blushing. I guess people thinknI'm weird. Oh! well!

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Kerie, Enjoy the show Friday or Sunday.

Hey Kerie, I hope you have a wonderful time Friday night. Front row girl, he will see you.  He saw me and said hello into the mic at Greensburg, it was so funny, he looked up and paused and it was like he just then saw me or something! I smiled and said Hi back!! Hope you get your pic this time w/o it blurring on ya!!  We all got those bears back in the day. They are cute.

Looking forward to hearing from you afterwards!!  I know it will be a great show and weather is going to cooperate I hope.

Still nervous about weather for my show two weeks from tonight! YIKES! It's sneaking up on me too here!!LOL

Robin in MD :)

Hi Juliet,

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  VBG.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I wish Holly would come up with her review. I've met her numerous times. She's from MA.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Robin CA,

The concert that Holly is going to is only taking place tonight - her and Eileen are both going !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I know Shylvia teir concert's tonight but I've never seen Holly up here. Perhaps when Eileen stops flying high or while she's flying high, she'll give us a review. :)))))

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Eileen will be posting a full review with pictures for both concerts when she gets home tomorrow!!

Love, Shannonxx

Gail,

WIll you be attending the Springfield, Mass concert tonight??

Love, Shannon xx

Wonder if any bad weather affected travel to Springfield, MA?  Just saw snow up in parts of North East and didn't pay close enough attention to see about MA. Hope all is ok for everyone going tonight!

Robin in Maryland :)

Hi Robin,

I was wondering the same thing, I texted Eileen but she is probably driving right now!  I checked weather for Springfield-Cold- about 30 degrees and a bit windy but no snow or rain.  So they should be fine. Can't wail to read her reviews and talk to her!  She will be on a double "Cloud 9"  Cloud 18?!?!

Joy

from the Jersey Shore :~)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service