NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Joy, I swear it depends what program you check for weather, I just looked it up and it was from the Weather Channel and it said rain/snow for Springfield, MA??? Oh my, I hope they are doing ok and your forecast is correct! Sunny there tomorrow mine said.  Figures! At least the drive home for them should be in dry weather but hopefully it's not bad between her and there.

Yeah MB tends to do that to us doesn't he!! :) I'm still half on Cloud 9 from my last show and it was over a month ago now! LOL

Robin in Maryland :)

Just went back to Weather Channel online, put in zip code for the Mass Mutual Center (01103) then it even shows nearby places and you can click on the venue!  Now it is 34degrees and sunny (?) at 6PM?  Oh well. Tonight it says Windy, clear and 20 degrees for the low.

Joy :~)

Hi Everyone,

I was in MB Dates Added and Eileen has put a short message in there that she is at the CONCERT !!!!!!  :))

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Glad she got there ok! Sounds like all is just fine, weather too!!

Robin in MD

Hi all,

Yes, she texted me a few minutes ago-she is there and all excited!

Joy

THanks for letting us know :)

Robin

He said in an interview that they moved it, Michael said in the interview that this place is a more intamite setting!!!

Eileen will give us all details when she gets back tomorrow!!

Love, Shannon xx

No, I'm afraid I won't Shannon...I wish!!  The AC concert is my only concert until the one on June 21st...I plan to make that one.  I look forward to Eileen's reviews as well.  I took my daughters, sister and sister in laws to the concert in AC and they loved it.  After all these years I felt it was time they all experience what I have all these years and they loved it!!

I am glade you all had so much fun at the concert in AC. I am hoping I will be able to attend the CT concert in June with Eileen and a few tohers. OUr wonderful frinds from the UK may be making that show as well!

Neat folks going to the show in CT. Is that the one in Foxwoods. I won't be able to go. I may be back East visiting family&friends&coming back.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Awesome Gail that your family went to the show with you. My sister&brother-in-law are the only ones in my family who experienced a Michael concert with me. Are you kidding me? My family go with me somewhere? yeah, Right. :(

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Some of my friends have gone to Michael shows with me in Baltimore.

what's theve events 6/28&7/4&where are they?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service