NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

How fun Gail to bring the whole gang to Michael's concert! Now they have been indoctrinated  and it is never too late:)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Ok here we go ladies, I just got off the phone with EIleen!! He just came out on stage, I got to listen to him sing "To Love Somebody"!! SHe is there with Holly and is having a blast!!!!!!

The crows wa going WILD!!!!! I will keep you all informed when she calls!!!

Love, Shannon xx

Hi Everyone,

Hope you will indulge me - Michael Lington has just sent these two pictures from the concert - spot anyone you know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I'm away to my bed - goodnight all - 12.40 a.m. and signing off !!!!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Shannon&Sylvia, thanks for the reviews. Neat hearing to love somebody&neat about the pictures from Michael Linkton.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Wow...that definitely looks like a very intimate setting!!!! Thanks for posting Wee One!!! Goodnight :)....but you are probably already up by now!!! Catching up over here!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy, Robin  CA and Sylvie,

Thought I would bring the pictures over here for you as I thought they were well worth seeing for Michael does take a good photograph and, believe it or not, he has never owned a camera and has hardly ever taken a photo in his life - he has just started, since being on tour with Michael (going to get mixed up with these Michaels somewhere !) using his phone for taking pictures - he has even surprised himself at the quality of them !!! :)  Robin and Sylvie the pictures are two separate ones from the concert hall as there appears to be two very different seating arrangements - one is tiered seating and the other is level but, what placement they are to each other within the hall or the stage you cannot tell - it looks as though the tiered section goes out from front of stage and then possibly the level section is slightly to the side of the stage - all the audience is not seated and you can see them making their way to their seats and some standing waiting to be directed as to where to go - Michael has taken the pictures from just left on the stage looking out at the audience and in one you can see a little bit of the stage but not much - it does look a lovely venue and, as it is not a huge concert hall with balconies etc, it does look very intimate ! 

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, thanks for taking the time to describe Michael L's pictures, that's sweet of you! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Though I can't see the pictures, go Michael L.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

How come Holly doesn't post up here? She does on the birthday thread.

Ok here we go all I can say is PHENOMINAL!!!!!! Eileen just called, I got to hear Michael sing "Rock Me Baby", he also did the band introduction. Was great!! Michael was ripping away on the guitar!! He plays a mean GUITAR!!!!!!!!!!! He is AMAZING!!!! I will post again if EIleen calls!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!

Love, Shannon xx

Shannon,

Wow sounds like Eileen is having a blast!!!!

Is she right up at the stage? 

Luv, Joy

I'm behind but awesome Shannon receiving phone calls from Eileen with Michael performing. I've never had that kind of honor but that's awesome.

I'm sorry I'm oh! so! far behind.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service